A rather unique enemy

He's not an easy fella to find either.

He's part of the Wheel of Misfortune random event in the Desolate Sands. The wheel has 10 possible outcomes (gotta get them all to get achievement) and one is the Fowl Lair. You'll find him inside along with a gaggle of chickens. (Don't get anything for killing them all :( )

I'm posting in this topic because these are rather "unique" enemies. I've heard it before, but I finally found it myself : The Developpers' Room!

Here's a small vid of it :

I hope you'll find this place too.

Max

Edited by Flooxim

Yeah Development Hell is a pretty cool place to find. If you're looking for it, it appears in the Cemetery of the Forsaken in Nightmare difficulty or higher. It's the spot where the 3 Defiled Crypts are. If you find it you'll see all 4 crypts are available and one will be named Development Hell when you mouse over entrance. If you see a closed one it means it didn't spawn.

Easiest way to get it is to set quest for 'A Shattered Crown' and run up to the cemetery. You should get a checkpoint upon entering. Do not enter any of the Defiled Crypts or you'll change quest save point and have to reset quest and run to cemetery again. Took me about 15 tries to get it to spawn.

I was hunting for the development hell for 1 week on nightmare.

The decided to just forget it and went to hell.

Then 1 time entry in hell-graveyard spavned it.

Its always in the upper left corner Crypt if it spawns .

Edited by D-molisher