Guild Wars 2 - Beta Weekend July 20-22 on Gate of Madness server

This video is just a collection of (mostly) me falling on my face. :D

Great video! Very funny in fact. I was supposed to be there when you tried to reach the pipe, but I guess I wasn't this closed to you when you jumped (or was I already dead and respawning?)

I had a big reaction when you use the Burning Retreat and fell off the cliff (I was there when it happened in-game), and my first reaction was : "WTH did he just do? :twitch: We had to go all the way down to revive you and after that I think you almost died a second time because of that same skill.

Max

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was supposed to be there when you tried to reach the pipe, but I guess I wasn't this closed to you when you jumped (or was I already dead and respawning?)

You were already dead when I hit and respawned shortly thereafter.

This video is a collection of all the vistas that I visited. The cool thing I like about the vistas is that they are not cut-scenes, but live scenes showing what is actually going on at that spot.

This video is a collection of all the vistas that I visited. The cool thing I like about the vistas is that they are not cut-scenes, but live scenes showing what is actually going on at that spot.

I think the vistas are a really cool feature. You seemed to have a lot more vistas than I did; I remember most of the locations, it's great to watch parts of this beautiful world again, and I also like the fact that they're not cutscenes, I was sure they were cutscenes the first time I watched some of them.

Max

This video is of a separatist ambush in the Charr territory. They had two catapults, but it was not enough. :viking:

Great video! I really liked your comments during the video. I lol'd at the pet actually getting ont he barricade in order to destroy it. And that meteor shwoer was amazing against that catapult.

Max

Well, it looks like I should be able to get all my BWE3 videos posted before the game goes live. I have three left, including this one. In this video, we make an ambitious attack against overwhelming odds.

I have three left, including this one. In this video, we make an ambitious attack against overwhelming odds.

I guess we were too ambitous this time, with me being so under-leveled. It started great though, but then it suddenly became extremely tough. Great video once again!

Max

heh, I also read you description about the overwhelming odds and thought: "that ain't so tough"! then the next moment all are dead... :Just_Cuz_21:

But I'm really looking forward to playing with all of you! it looks like a blast!

BTW lujate, I really like your soundtracks in all of your videos!

I didn't remember that we got a gold reward for dying in that tough event :4rofl:

Well folks, here it is. My final video from BWE3. It is a small cave with some Flame Legion Charr.

We sure did a lot of this during BWE3, and the headstart is pretty close now. :BlobRed: I can't wait!

Max