Rubberbanding

It seems like I'm rubberbanding quite a bit more since the last patch (1.03) came out. Normally it isn't an issue as it'll only happen once, so I have to repeat the last second or two of playing. I've very rarely had it rubberband more than once in a row. But since me and Murphy are life long friends the game decided to rubberband me several times (like about 6 to 8 times in a row) at the worst possible moment.

I was almost to Khasim Outpost where you fight the big elite enemy right at the bridge. He did his signature 'power' move...the one where he jumps up and slams his weapon down on ya......and then rubberband man took control and I got hit 6-8 more times with it. Nothing I could do...couldn't drink a potion, couldn't execute a skill...heck couldn't even change direction.....just watched as hit after hit whittled my health away. And then my big old Barb took a nose dive.

Only level 20 but man I hate dying to bugs/lag/rubberbanding.

Has anyone else noticed an increase in rubberbanding lately? Seen several threads on the D3 boards but nothing really official or concrete about it.

I've always had pretty bad rubberbanding, even from day one. Especially noticable with monk's Tempest Rush skill because you put in a lot of distance and are put right back where you were. But I have noticed more of it since the patch, and so have many others based on ingame players complaining. Thought 1.03 was supposed to fix this... xD

Yes I rubberband.

My record are more than 1 min in row.

Usually triggered by holding down a mouse key for more than one min for me.

Its been annoying since 103.

Didnt cost me a character yet, but been close a few times.

I had occasional rubber banding before 1.03. At a guess I would say twice per hour.

After 1.03 I get it much more frequently, about half a dozen times per hour.

Joining this rant.

Rubberbanding has joined my game on a number of occasions, still very playable for me, but now I'm afraid of an instance like Knuckles'

:o

gogo