Big Hurricane coming!

I think the entire seaboard is battening down, they're asking my mom to sleep over at the senior center she works at, they will have hot spots, power and frightened people will need comfort, looking after.

HOpe the power holds out, and... may the gods protect the net!!

:)

gogo

goodluck you guys! We are still free from most natural disasters, just occasional drought. And of course, the biggest threat we have in South Africa, CRIME!

Delta!

Edited by Delta!

Well, it turned into a rain storm here, whew! Have been speaking to relatives on the East Coast, everyone weathered well, and have stories to tell of the winds. Sky's just broke into blue here, and sun's coming down to dry up the rains.

heh, and the net stayed up!

:)

gogo

I hope all members here and their families were not affected (or not terribly affected) but this storm! Best wishes to all there that were directly involved and I hope you recover soon from any loss you might have suffered.

Still going on well so far in the Montreal area. Lots of people without electricity (43,000 last time I checked), but the situation in New York is terrible. I hope everyone there will be okay.

Max

New York's getting a bit better now, my uncle lives right across the water from it, Jersey Coast, his downstairs basement got flooded but he moved his car upstairs and is good.

Rest of the city has a big job ahead of it though.

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

My sis in New Jersey and they've been hit with serious damage. No Google... No video games... No Facebook! What's the point of going on anymore?! :sigh:

The family over there is ok thankfully. They're far enough away from the coast to have not been affected by serious flooding but they got beat up a bit by winds and have been without power for two days now.