Finally got my Australian Citizenship

Hello guys it's been a long time since I've have been active here so I'm sure a lot of you don't know me and vice versa. For the old timers especially gogo and schot I hope you read this.

As the title I'm already an Australian Citizen since last week. Almost 5 years to the day since my first arrival here in Sydney. Im also working in my field now (QA at a milk manufacturing factory) and wifey has almost completed her post graduate ECG course so things are looking very good instead.

I have not been playing any PC games since Diablo 3 due to busy work schedule. But I'm playing an iPhone/iPad game called Book of Heroes were I also happen to be a moderator. If you guys have time you might want to check it out. My IGN there is Celestial Cavalier.

This is all for now.

Regards

Jun

PS

I forgot to post pictures here so have not posted my ceremony pic.

• Like! 1

As the title I'm already an Australian Citizen since last week. Almost 5 years to the day since my first arrival here in Sydney. Im also working in my field now (QA at a milk manufacturing factory) and wifey has almost completed her post graduate ECG course so things are looking very good instead.

Awesome news! I know the citizenship process can be pretty long and tedious, so congratulations on getting there :D

Hello guys it's been a long time since I've have been active here so I'm sure a lot of you don't know me and vice versa. For the old timers especially gogo and schot I hope you read this.

I have not been playing any PC games since Diablo 3 due to busy work schedule. But I'm playing an iPhone/iPad game called Book of Heroes were I also happen to be a moderator. If you guys have time you might want to check it out. My IGN there is Celestial Cavalier.

This is all for now.

Regards

Jun

PS

I forgot to post pictures here so have not posted my ceremony pic.

Jun, that's amazing! I remember that first day you were posting about leaving away to Australia, and all the challenges. It looks like you and your wife have scored an awesome job as well, I'm so proud of you.

And so...when's the pitter patter of little children?

:D

gogo

@ Dragon Brother : from where are you exactly?

@ gogo : having a baby is our next plan. We'll be having a vacation this December so......wink...wink

Your baby plan:

Our oldest is 18, when she was 3 and a half years and started to visit a fullday kindergarten the house was empty, working on kid number 2 started.

When daughter number 2 was 3 and a half years and started to visit a fullday kindergarten the house was empty, working on kid number 3 started.

When daughter number 3 was 3 and a half years and started to visit a fullday kindergarten the house was empty, working on kid number 4 started.

Mixed twins happened next ;)

Good luck with your baby plans.

@ dragon brother : I live in Lidcombe about 10 minutes drive from the Olympic Park

@ gogo: there's a Filipino restaurant near our place but me and wifey eat around as there are also korean, chinese, vietnamese, thai, japanese, indian and middle eastern cuisine around us. It's fun to be food adventurous!!!

• Like! 1