10th Birthday of the Official Sacred 2 forum

Thanks Spock for posting!

The birthplace of all online goodness so many many years ago

kisses and love to the thousands of people, and friends of the community that keep this game alive.

Brave on!

:)

gogo

And I think it's going rapidly downhill. I've been over there twice tonight and the forum is rapidly filling with Spam trash and nobody's about to clean up. :(

A few things why posts are deleted so late:

- We live in different time zones

- We have job and moderated the sif in our free time

- We can't sit 24 hours on the pc

and a lot more;)

PS: Spock, your report was from 02:50 (+1 gmt) and at this time I was in my bed.

PPS: I'm the admin from sif;)

Thanks Tornado for doing all that work on the site!

It's gotta be one of the oldest forums around, and is always gonna have a place in my heart as the birthplace of my addiction to this game

Gee thanks!

:lol:

that forum taught me to post, make online friends, and cry over dead hc toons which had sent me into crying/breaking fits for days!

:4rofl:

gogo

Just checked and holy crap I WAS on SIF! I registered on Feb. 2, 2007 and I made two posts. Haven't logged in over five years until today. :eek:

This was my post: I started a thread because I didn't know how the logbook worked in S1. ROFL

Quest log won't update

Well happy anniversary SIF. Thanks for the memories.

Didn't that forum need a "signal" from the game or online something or whatever to register us?

Because of your post, I seem to faintly remember something like that...or was it just the regular ole email confirmation?

gogo

Just checked and holy crap I WAS on SIF! I registered on Feb. 2, 2007 and I made two posts. Haven't logged in over five years until today. :eek:

This was my post: I started a thread because I didn't know how the logbook worked in S1. ROFL

Quest log won't update

Well happy anniversary SIF. Thanks for the memories.

Didn't that forum need a "signal" from the game or online something or whatever to register us?

Because of your post, I seem to faintly remember something like that...or was it just the regular ole email confirmation?

gogo

I think I just signed up with my e-mail. I don't remember anything having to do with the game itself.

I registered there like on any other forum. No game activity was required. Also, the forum has lots of spambots. Sometimes spambots spam themselves in a form of a “open reply” and its amusing to read.

... When I see a Spammer I just want to send an EMP back through the Internet to melt down their entire house while incidentally taking out their computer....

+1 Spock ^_^

cheers

This item is not mouseable.

Edited by tom.morrow

A few things why posts are deleted so late:

- We live in different time zones

- We have job and moderated the sif in our free time

- We can't sit 24 hours on the pc

and a lot more;)

PS: Spock, your report was from 02:50 (+1 gmt) and at this time I was in my bed.

PPS: I'm the admin from sif;)

When I see a Spammer I just want to send an EMP back through the Internet to melt down their entire house while incidentally taking out their computer.

lol!

:4rofl:

gogo