How do you choose your mount?

How do you choose your mount?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How do you choose your mount?

• I choose them on what they do
    • I choose them based on color

Function over form for me. I understand choosing form over function though, depending on how you use mounts. Maybe you don't want something to ride into battle with, maybe you're just looking for a mode of transportation, a faster way to move from point A to B in the areas that don't have gates nearby. Form over function's not MY way of playing, but I can dig it.

Edited by Gilberticus

Also with the function over form group. Either I need regeneration based on aspect or added resistance while mounted (I typically choose regeneration). Appearance of the mount is furthest from my mind, otherwise I would not bother with a mount at all (especially with the shadow warrior; can't take the hellhound seriously).

• Like! 1

So I'm not sure if creating a big mod that does about the same as 5 minute work with the textures is worth it.

It's not. Please don't get sidetracked trying to do that. It's just too much work for too little payoff.

Don't worry, I'm not going to add this idea to my list. I have quite an amount of other things I want to work with - starting with Elite Mounts and new items that are already in process, and ending with new quests. Just wanted to post a little explanation and warning for anybody who wants to try something with the mounts.

• Like! 1
  • 1 year later...

for me its all about the color, cuz I don't really use the mount for combat, its just for transportation, so why not ride with style?..

Agree with the style pick...

I think the tattooed Lizard for the dryad is Boss!

Dryad_monitor_voodoo.jpg

:)

gogo

• Like! 1