Guess the movie quote!

Ok the game rules guess the movie quote and put a new one so the rest can quess that one. Big thanks to Surf for giving the idea for this game. Here we go:

"I'm wasted on cross-country. We dwarves are natural sprinters.Very dangerous over short distances."

Oh this'll be fun. :D

Aurora you baaaad girl. I think you've been playing Vendetta a wee bit too much. Got guns on the brain? :(

That would be from Natural Born Killahs! /guns And I believe the quote comes from that part when reprters were asking college kids what their opinion of Mickey and Mallory was. Man that was an insane role that Rodney Dangerfield played. Hilarious and really eeeeevil!

Ok. I know this one is really a tiny quote but I think it's a fairly distinct one:

Shiny!

:D

damn schot do u have any idea how many movies have that specific word in it ?

anyway since I allready posted a quote in the movies section I'll post it here too :D

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
Guest gogoblender
Oh this'll be fun. :D

Aurora you baaaad girl. I think you've been playing Vendetta a wee bit too much. Got guns on the brain? :D

That would be from Natural Born Killahs! /guns And I believe the quote comes from that part when reprters were asking college kids what their opinion of Mickey and Mallory was. Man that was an insane role that Rodney Dangerfield played. Hilarious and really eeeeevil!

Ok. I know this one is really a tiny quote but I think it's a fairly distinct one:

;)

I

Love

This

Thread!

And I know where that quote is from...

FireFly!

(Serenity)

Wooooooooooooo!

:)

p.s. Dredd I'm still workin on yers

hmmmmmm

OMG Tim! I was actually going to use that quote in my previous post?! Except I was going to put the earlier part of that quote.

"...For my will is as strong as yours

And my kingdom as great..."

Definitely my all time fave childhood movie. /lol I've answered enough of them tho so I'll let someone else answer.

My sister was right about one thing. When we are forgotten, we cease to exist.
You saved my life, Atreyu.

/rofl We operate on the same wavelength!

and another qoute form another film and another! /rofl

/devil

~Doom

"Have you ever fallen down, in the mud, and gotten kicked, in the head, with a steel boot? Of course you haven't, no one has, it was a stupid question."
What is it with this man? Did I kill a relative of his in battle, perhaps? His boy, God forbid?

Mwooohahahaaa! Some kinda war movie? /rolleyes

/yay

~Doom

Parris Island, South Carolina. The Marine Corps Training Depot. An eight-week college for the phony tough and the crazy brave.

Full Metal jacket ! /guns

I am Ivan Checkov, and you will be closing now.

Checkov .

Well, this here's McCoy. We find a Spock, we've got us an away team.

yeap

the movie u still need to watch !!

Got a lot of holes in the desert,

and a lot of problems are buried in

those holes. Except you gotta do it

right. I mean, you gotta have the

hole already dug before you show up

with a package in the trunk.

Otherwise you're talkin' about a

half-hour or forty-five minutes of

diggin'. And who knows who's gonna

be comin' along in that time? Before