The Related Word Game - 2017!

12 hours ago, chattius said:

Schnauzer -> K9

In former times the small and cute Schnauzer were rat hunters. Their bigger brother -the Riesenschnauzer (giant schnauzer) - used to be guard for alpine farms and üarty shepherds. In our area they were running around post stagecoaches to guard them in forest roads. Their wire-hair protects from thorn bushes along the roads.

Few centuries later some Riesenschnauzerr are used as police or military dogs. This ninja-black, wouldn't it perfectly fit to squad teams ?

22281971_513316199023156_682286761455713

Ace looking dog.  Schnauzzers are one of my favorite breeds

K9 -> empathy

arent animals just the best

:hugs:

gogo

• Appreciation 1

Chris de Burgh -> love lock

When we were married for 10 years we put our initials on a lock and locked it at the Hohenzollern-Bridge in Cologne. De Burgh covers the german 7 bridges songs on his Footsteps II album. In the video you see the bridge with all the locks at several times, perhaps ours two... it was red and white.

• Appreciation 1

Kiel Canal  -> root canal

dont click unless you wanna see the mouth shot... yah i took a photo

luckily.. no need when i crunched down on a halls lozenge and it took out a filling ...

:lol:

gogo

Spoiler

IMG_5210.jpg

:oooo:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
2 hours ago, chattius said:

Terminator -> Dark Star

The mission of the Dark Star is to exterminate unstabile planets. The bombs used have a mind and are voice controlled. Bomb 20 decides to explode and the crew speaks to it to stop it.

Final words from bomb 20:' In the beginning was nothing. And then I said: It become light!'

And then an astronaut stands on a lost door, surfing on it into the sun.

And of cause there was an alien crew member, a painted beach ball

60000$ for the whole movie,

dark%20star%20600.jpg

Woahhhhhh … I remember the title of this movie from Wayback supposed to be a classic! possibly Stephen king even wrote about it years ago in one of his autobiographical books I think, danse macabre I would have to look that up

dark star  ~ gate

😺

gogo

• Appreciation 1