The Related Word Game - 2017!

Jack the Ripper -> Sewage Plant Murders

Brother has an engineer in watercleaning and these murders were big talk then. Bodies lying in sewers for months and then passing a cutting screw when entering the sewage plant. Was near impossible to identify them or research how they were killed.

9 hours ago, chattius said:

Jack the Ripper -> Sewage Plant Murders

Brother has an engineer in watercleaning and these murders were big talk then. Bodies lying in sewers for months and then passing a cutting screw when entering the sewage plant. Was near impossible to identify them or research how they were killed.

sewage plant murders -> cosmic horror

:oooo:

gogo

1 hour ago, chattius said:

event horizon -> Maserati Bora

Classic car. Maserati and Neptun both have a trident as their symbol.

390px-Maserati_logo.svg.png64d5fb2519ce4f24c3031a79_neptun-57714607

640px-1974_Maserati_Bora_4.9_US.jpg

love the cars, insignia, and brash loudness... go summer car!

Maserati Bora -> James Bond

:)

gogo

James Bond -> Those magnificent men in their flying machines

Gerd Fröbe acted in James Bond 'Goldfinger' (still my favourite) and in this movie. Both movies were done in nearby studios and nearly the same time. Gerd Fröbe once appeared in his german uniform at the James Bond studio interpreting german military music. The composer of the flying machines title song was inspired by the performance.

• Like! 1
1 minute ago, chattius said:

James Bond -> Those magnificent men in their flying machines

Gerd Fröbe acted in James Bond 'Goldfinger' (still my favourite) and in this movie. Both movies were done in nearby studios and nearly the same time. Gerd Fröbe once appeared in his german uniform at the James Bond studio interpreting german military music. The composer of the flying machines title song was inspired by the performance.

Those magnificent men in their flying machines ->  Star Trek

My absolute fave thing!

:spock:  (hahah, @Spock) used yer avatar :D

Happiness = > Essentials

The essentials for happiness are:

A LOVE (someone to)

A PURPOSE, (an occupation)

A DREAM (a hope). 

:hooyaah:

Studios -> Frank Farian

Over the course of his career, Farian sold over 850 million records and earned 800 gold and platinum certification

Died this week. When I was a young kid he had a studio in Braunfels. Was the time he created Boney M.

He is now on a Stairway to Heaven. Farian Corporation was another of his groups. They did probably the best of all Stairway to Heaven covers

Air -> Avatar Aang.

Can NOT wait any longer for the Last Airbender to come out on Netflix... I hope it is good!?!

Theuns i LOVED the first animated series!!! and your bringing it up here is new news for me...  first series was avant garde!!  First time i saw them casting spells in tandem delighted me... and when large groups were casting i was jumping up and down. 

:dragonbrother:

gogo

favorite => ice cream

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! :yay:

Who doesn't like it? :dntknw:

• Haha 1

Bliss => favorite book!

A nice cup of coffee or tea, peace, and quiet in a nook with a great book = bliss. :agreed:

• Appreciation 1