The Related Word Game - 2017!

shine => moon

Have a pleasant and memorable time with your family this weekend! :thumbsupsmiley:

(food pictures, please) :drool:

pigments -> the pigman 

could have been my first YA Book... yah, the ending hit me pretty hard :cry:

Plot summary

When John, Lorraine, and two teen troublemakers, Norton Kelly, and Dennis Kobin, are bored, they make prank phone calls. The goal of the game is to see who can stay on the phone the longest. 

:)

gogo

Rosso Ferrari F1-75 (red) :Laie_68: -> descriptive

I can almost see that red colour in my minds eye...

• Appreciation 1

descriptive -> blazon

In heraldry and heraldic vexillology, a blazon is a formal description of a coat of arms, flag or similar emblem, from which the reader can reconstruct the appropriate image.

My birthtown Wetzlar's civic coat of arms might heraldically be described thus: In gules a spreadeagle sable armed, langued and crowned Or, over its wing dexter a cross pattée argent.

The black Imperial eagle on a red background and with a golden crown stands for the town's former Imperial immediacy as a Free Imperial City (see History). The silver cross stands for the former Imperial City's right to mint coins. The arms are almost unchanged from those borne in the 12th century.

410px-Wappen_Wetzlar.svg.png

Blazer -> fancy

We used to wear blazers as part of our uniform in Highschool.

On Mondays - Boys: Formals, grey long pants, white shirt (long or short sleeve, I always wore short sleeve) school tie, brown "Grasshopper" shoes (a brand here in South Africa) and the school blazer.

Tuesdays to Fridays in first and fourth term - Summers, khaki shorts and shirt, long school socks, brown grasshopper shoes, schools tie and blazer.

And for certain days and events we had "Special summers". Khaki shorts, white shirt, school tie, long socks, brown grasshoppers, and the blazer.

I liked the school uniform, it meant that everyone was dressed the same and kids were not judged on how much money their outfit cost..

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, Delta! said:

Blazer -> fancy

We used to wear blazers as part of our uniform in Highschool.

On Mondays - Boys: Formals, grey long pants, white shirt (long or short sleeve, I always wore short sleeve) school tie, brown "Grasshopper" shoes (a brand here in South Africa) and the school blazer.

Tuesdays to Fridays in first and fourth term - Summers, khaki shorts and shirt, long school socks, brown grasshopper shoes, schools tie and blazer.

And for certain days and events we had "Special summers". Khaki shorts, white shirt, school tie, long socks, brown grasshoppers, and the blazer.

I liked the school uniform, it meant that everyone was dressed the same and kids were not judged on how much money their outfit cost..

awesome!! My parents had uniforms growing up as well... british colonial sri lanka...yours' though sound especially distinct... who did all the ironing

:D

gogo

fancy - discipline

:)

gogo