The Related Word Game - 2017!

French => Eiffel Tower (Yes folks, it's a real eye-full!)

41 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Bilingual  - French

Thats the way it is in QC...lol they even take down English signs in hospitals 

:eek:

gogo

What? They remove signs printed in English from the wall of hospitals there? How horrible!

(Quel? Ils enlever les signes imprimés en anglais à partir du mur des hôpitaux là-bas? Quelle horreur!

Eiffel Tower -> Attraction 

My Fiance, who is French, hates the Eiffel Tower... he says it looks like a giant... uhm phalic shaped thing... on the Paris landscape... I have never been there... but my Oldest sister did get engaged there. I would like to still go!

9 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

French => Eiffel Tower (Yes folks, it's a real eye-full!)

What? They remove signs printed in English from the wall of hospitals there? How horrible!

(Quel? Ils enlever les signes imprimés en anglais à partir du mur des hôpitaux là-bas? Quelle horreur!

Ayup

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/lachute-area-mayors-decry-move-to-remove-english-signs-from-hospital-1.4970033

5 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Eiffel Tower -> Attraction 

My Fiance, who is French, hates the Eiffel Tower... he says it looks like a giant... uhm phalic shaped thing... on the Paris landscape... I have never been there... but my Oldest sister did get engaged there. I would like to still go!

I've been there, the city is amazing :bounce:

attraction -> Montreal!

https://www.planetware.com/tourist-attractions-/montreal-cdn-qu-qum.htm

...number five The Oratory is a block away from me...  we are right on the mountain, so close to everything!

:)

gogo

Montreal -> Wish list 

Would like to visit... just have to save up for flights, accommodation, transport, food, and all the attractions...