The Related Word Game - 2017!

To build a fire -> wrist band

The valleys in the nearby forest have no access to cellphones. So kids learn early how to use CB radio and to wear a wristband. Not this black or camouflage ones, rather a very colourful one for girls,

The round stick left is for making fire. The band is 3 metres of paracord, a signal and dog whistle ...

3 year back the concept proved to be right. Luckily the one and only so far use in a real sitiation. A handicapped person in an electric chairwheel got trapped in a mud hole on a road in a forest valley. No cellphone access. Our second was walking with the dogs and saw him from above.

Using CB to do an emergency call (and making sure that it wasn't a trap from a paedophil).

Staying in contact while walking down.

Checking the situation.

Using the paracord to attach the two 100+ pound Leonberger dogs to the chair and pull it out of the mud.

All this while she was alone at home.

91EpEVujWWL._SL1500_.jpg

Gold -> heavy ion engine

There is a rumour (?) that my old university (Justus Liebig University at Giessen, Hessen, Germany) used kilos of gold in their first tries with ion engines in the 1960ties.

• Like! 1
3 minutes ago, chattius said:

Gold -> heavy ion engine

There is a rumour (?) that my old university (Justus Liebig University at Giessen, Hessen, Germany) used kilos of gold in their first tries with ion engines in the 1960ties.

heavy ion engines -> warp drive

:)

gogo

captain's chair -> tractor

Rented a special one to move trunks in winter. Hydraulic seat to neutralize very high 3D angles in terrain. And lot of controls. Luckily the controls shared a lot with the ones I was used from forest firefighting vehicles.

Was close to this one.

xl_1144_1240558553.jpg

Sitz02.jpg

KForsttr_160R_02.jpg

• Like! 1