• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gogoblender

• Hooyaah

• Delta!

• Dragon Brother

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Celiac -> Intolerance    As a pastry chef, I understand when People are actually gluten intolerant or they have extreme dietaries, but if they are just gluten free because it is the new f

Brit Humor -> Keeping Up Appearances I kind of agree with you on Brit humor if we are referring to things like Little Britain or some of the more modern pastiche styles of tripe that have come

kidneys -> sour   Saure Nierchen / Sour kidneys: wash kidney from a pig cut in not too small pieces put them in milk for a day to get rid of the strong taste and smell

Posted Images

immortality -> eternal -> love -> adore -> apple tree

Forgot to refresh my buffer ....

Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree. Martin Luther

This one is on the storm side of a hill at my mother's house. It's an old one and we left it for the birds and hornets to breed. A new tree nearby is planed for next autumn.

Appletree.JPG

• Like! 1

expensive -> tools

'we are too poor to buy cheap' was a saying of my grandgrandma. Bad tools break faster, do less good work, need more time in working,...

Same for clothes, furniture,... there was a time when people bought stuff to last for generations.

• Like! 1

Tools -> equipment.

I know what you mean Chattius. 

I prefer Victorinox Knives. And If I take care of them, they will take care of me. I have had most of them for 10+years. And they are still doing a great job.

42 minutes ago, Delta! said:

Tools -> equipment.

I know what you mean Chattius. 

I prefer Victorinox Knives. And If I take care of them, they will take care of me. I have had most of them for 10+years. And they are still doing a great job.

ahhh, i think my mom has those... lasted years now

equipment -> quality

:)

gogo

sushi => wasabi

Note: Things to never do: Never, on your massive buffet, place wasabi adjacent to the tortilla chips.

• zomgod! 1
38 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

sushi => wasabi

Note: Things to never do: Never, on your massive buffet, place wasabi adjacent to the tortilla chips.

get that fire extinguisher quick Steve!

:oooo:

wasabi -> incendiary

:oooo:

gogo