Hooyaah

Narmul is very deadly.  I've lost many mounts to her and even some high Survival Bonuses.  It seems nothing in Ancaria can withstand the shotgun blasts of Glacial Thorns however.

Is the Abishai of Dissension next?  :wow:

• Like! 1

Narmul is hard because of all that goes around it, but once the life leeching support is gone it gets easier as demonstrated.

On a different note, why does everyone think that Abishai is a hard boss? I don't remember having much trouble with it.

8 minutes ago, Androdion said:

Narmul is hard because of all that goes around it, but once the life leeching support is gone it gets easier as demonstrated.

On a different note, why does everyone think that Abishai is a hard boss? I don't remember having much trouble with it.

I guess it could be a matter of build. Narmul was a non issue, to the point I never remembered it's name. Abishai OTOH, I remember clearly even though I haven't fought it in prob 5 years.

10 hours ago, Flix said:

Narmul is very deadly.  I've lost many mounts to her and even some high Survival Bonuses.  It seems nothing in Ancaria can withstand the shotgun blasts of Glacial Thorns however.

Is the Abishai of Dissension next?  :wow:

I've lost my soul to this thing

after one time of a horrible loss in HC I'd never go against her along, usually always in a party... this boss of all could make me nervous

:oooo:

gogo