Make Love, Not Warcraft South Park

Ray_Cloud

Has anyone else here seen the episode of south park recently with world of warcraft? (if not go to http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-46...2C+Not+Warcraft ) This raises up some good points in the adictive ness of games and and how children (maybe like me) play games non stop and dont get enough excersize.....wait.....why did I start this thread....ooh yeah.....watch this movie. its hilarious.

People I am in MAcedonia and it works fine for me now with the one that Ray gave. I am watching it now at 17.30 my time and I am GMT+1.00 great one and a lot to think about :mellow:

It is the funnest episode ever! Can anyone tell me how I can save it on my PC so I can watch it a milon times more man it is the best.

"he is targeting us. Prepare to charge scroll over him with your mouse cursores and right click" :mellow:

The way many use torrents is of questionalble legality. Torrents also require a client and open ports through a firewall. Meaning you are making you computer more vulnerable to intrusion, not to mention you have no idea what you are actually downloading is clean. This can be used to simply file share, but most often it is used to distribute files and media that were copyrighted and people hoped to make money in making and selling. So I tend to view this as "warez".

Why not just WASTCH the show and don't download it out of respect for the creators of South Park (Can't remember their names). If you go to watch it and it's not there, search again in 12-24 hours and SOMEBODY should have uploaded it again.