Currently Listening to... Share your music!

Guest gogoblender

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have been in a folky mood for a while but have gravitated back to the ways of metal.  I will say, the French know how to make some amazing videos.  Works of art in themselves.    

I remember my daughter driving to a concert in czech republic with a czech girl from university. She wanted to visit it for 'In Extremo' and came back with 'Powerwolf' disc. Album made number one

Mega bummer.. I recall playing DD and BD just before getting ahold of Sacred Underworld. I seem to recall it was a pretty good game - even if it was kind of limited replay-wise. Beyond Divinity added

blessed silence after being sernaded fro the last hour by my youngest singing, as only a toddler can, the following songs non stop : rudolph the red nose reindeer, jingle bells (only the chorus), and that new christmas classic , "They're 2 they're 4 they're 6 they're 8 shunting cars and hauling freight" (from Thomas the tank engine) ... over and over and over again....

and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.... :devil:

Edited by Lord of the North

Hmm, you should encourage him Telari, younger siblings singing is something everyone should experience/be the cause of =)

A Forest Of Stars - God

:devil:

~Doom