Hi All, :)

I'm brand new to the forum but not that new to anything else.. Both Anestty & Ubersoilder rave about this forum so I thought I'd drop in and take a look. I must say, it's excellent :3lmao:

Well, as for the other stuff, I'm 20 and I'm in real estate... so if you live in Aus and wanna sell/rent LET ME KNOW! :4rofl::drool:

That's it for now, but if you wanna know more, I also have MySpace - http://www.myspace.com/musicjunkie456

Greetings and/or salutations whoop and welcome to Dark Matters!

Look around, join in the discussions, enjoy the cool smilies, and pop on over to the Bar for a drink.

Guest gogoblender

Whoop, hello and welcome. Ayup, you've just discovered one of the friendlist corners on the net. Not only friendly but with a nice assortment of bars as well! So siddle up , check out some of the areas and if you play any games see if any of the gang is where you are. We even have a beach, Key Largo, where the surf is always perfect and sun always beautiful.

Post away and once again...

Welcome to the boards!

:bounce:

gogo

Welcome Whoop!

Thats two house members I have enticed to the DARKside! Whos next... Thinks of Gobbles and Nioni..hehe

Have fun here - The place full of great people - always interesting - always fun :drinks:

Race you to the bar :D

Yikes! I missed this one! *hurries into the welcoming lounge and realizes everyones already gone*

Oh! Leftover booze... :) Mustn't let it go to waste. :3lmao: *Chug chug!* :drool:

Welcome to our private looney bin Whoop! :o

Whoop de doop!! A new member! (sorry I couldn't resist that :3lmao: )

Welcome to you!

:devil:

~Doom

P.S. you don't play Ogame as whoop do you, in which case you're about 20 ranks above me :3lmao: