So, What did Santa bring you?

Gotta have one these threads...

I got a UPS for my desktop. With the power surges and outages we've had here [once or twice a month] this is gonna be a life saver. I also got Heroes of Might and Magic V, I used to play the previous versions long ago and this has possiblities for some fun - I haven't had much time to do anything with it except get it installed and played a quick 20 minutes.

So how about it, what did you all get for Christmas...

A new PC here :evil:

Now I can play Star Trek:Legacy; Warhammer: Mark of Chaos; Neverwinter nights2;Marvel Ultimate alliances. I have been waiting for this for so long.

P.S.: You will love HMM5 it is a very nice game I finished the expans. for it not long ago.

Most importantly I got a decent Christmas. I don't tend to get those.

Materially, I got a fitted hardshell case for my bass... unfortunately, it's not form fitted to my bass, so I need to bring it back for exchange. Also, Kel had one of my photos developed and custom framed.

I got a macbook, custom linux desktop pc, 40" flatscreen tv and $1500...

not my best christmas but meh, if I complain I wont get the new car my parents promised me for my birthday

Camera Tripod, some DVDs of Doctor Who (new series) Planet Earth Complete series (that was a suprise)

Led Zeppelin Remaster, Therion CD (hasn't arrived yet), Thud! by Terry Pratchett! :evil: ,A mobile (hanging type), £110! :whistle:

:oooo:

~Doom

not my best christmas

......................................................... :)

Not your best? *faints*

:BlobRed:

~Doom

not my best christmas

......................................................... :drinks:

Not your best? *faints*

:)

~Doom

:D

*Picks up Tim and dusts him off*

For a few years, Christmas, as I had known it as a kid, had completely disappeared. I think many of us go through a period of simply not being into Christmas. The past few christmas holidays though my sister has taken it upon herself to spoil me rotten, hehe. :drunkards: It isn't so much as to say that she buys me mega expensive or really hard to find goodies. Actually it's kind of hard to explain what she is doing now that I think of it...

It's as if she is recreating the sort of momentum Christmas day used to have for us. The stocking was always our MOST favorite part. We had really long red stockings that our Angel made for us long ago and it was always filled with the most amazing wonderments. (Angel is the name of my very cool step-mother).

So my sister makes sure she has a stocking filled just for me filled with goodies that she knows I will enjoy.

And then of course there are the gifts themselves which I seem to get so many of at her house on Christmas day. All of them very cool things and most of which is clothing. I really enjoy new clothes but never seem to make the time to get some for myself. I love her for that. She's got awesome taste for me.

Of those wonderful things my favorites were:

When a nephew opened the gift I had brought him and he let out a gasp of exitement. My sister turned to me and said, "Check it out. You got an 'OH!' ". It isn't easy picking a gift that my nephews will really enjoy so I was very pleased and just grinned merrily for a while. :D Later in the day I spent some time helping him build the toy I had brought him. A Bionicle. While I built the other Bionicle that I had brought the youngest nephew as a gift. The youngest, Gavin, would have helped me construct his but he was involved in the very serious business of terrorizing the family pets with his GIANT remote controlled spider. :yay:

There were so many gifts I loved this Christmas but for the most part they weren't boxes all wrapped up. They were just really great moments and to have recieved so many of them this holiday makes me feel like a rich man.

My last and most favorite: "When are you coming back Uncle Brad?!" :woot: