DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest gogoblender

They're fantastic pix!

heh, you plannin on jamiin here in mtl ankh?

And I'm curious...do any of the other guys, cth, andrew etc jam with you?

:cow_white:

gogo

Nah, probably no room for bass guitar at the entomology conference :)

Cth is the only one who can really play and his bass is on the other side of the country :cow_white: I haven't been jamming with anyone in several months, unfortunately. That show was a one shot gig and was (except for about an hour before the show) the first time I've worked with the two of them. I've known them both for years (the guy on guitar is one of my oldest friends), but I'd never played with the drummer and hadn't played with the guy on guitar in about 7 years really :)

Hey Ike (John, or is it anne, I'm confused :4rofl: ), nice to finally see what you look like. Its great to put a face to a name! :cha (18):

If you get the urge dig back thru this thread!!

Great that you posted up a pic. Keep up the great work

Ff

Guest gogoblender

Great new pics guys

uber...taht is one sharp page

And ike...is that a marathon?

Reminds me of a kinda/marathon I ran with my family in Washington to try and raise money for Breast Cancer.

They are such huge gatherings and the energy and spirit at these events is so inspiring!

:cha (18):

gogo

Yes, it is around the halfway point in the Marine Corps Marathon. We wore each other's names with arrows. Not only did it tend to increase the number of people cheering for us, but it forced us to stay together and finish. :4rofl:

I have more pictures on other parts of my website -- over 3000 in fact -- but fortunately very few of them are of me. :4rofl:

Wow thats some website. I love all the pics, I look forward to seeing some pics of the cruise on your return.

If your ever over in the UK again, your welcome to come and sponge my wireless for ogaming purposes.

BTW we are nowhere near london :4rofl:

@Yarasa: Hmm, well, I haven't been to Antarctica or South America. :3lmao: I have some tentative, if long range, plans to go to Machu Pichu, the Galapagos, and Easter Island . . . but those are probably a couple of years off, at least.

@Firefly: I'll try to drop in if I can make it across the Pond, although I suspect my wife will have something to say about me playing oGame on another vacation. :4rofl: We were thinking of visiting Wales next week instead of the cruise, but the exchange rate (£1 = $1.9) made it too expensive. :4rofl:

I plan to add a lot more stuff to the website, but I have been shooting up too much o-crack. :4rofl:

• The title was changed to DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread