DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

Hey Ike- how come I do not see any sheep running with you :(.....

Sheep are more sprinters than distance runners. They can keep up OK for the first couple miles, but after four or five they are pretty well spent. Not to mention that sheep get really smelly when they sweat. :(

Guest gogoblender

oowah...Kel great pic!

Ankh is indeed a most fortunate dudester

and Ike... I'm jealous man...all that traveling

And, hey doesn't Ireland just rock?

I was there on vacation once fer a month.. Me and a buddy just camped all over the coast, drank in pubs, sang songs fer merrily frechled irish babes and played golf.

Ahh....miss the green island

:mad:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a vacation pic for you . . .

Ike1.jpg

I'd like to go back to Ireland, and my wife is anxious for a first trip there. Perhaps in the Spring. Hmmmmm.

Guest gogoblender

hey ike...lol, if you've got room, I can squeeze into some luggage fer yer next trip

That sun looks great man...talk about a great tanning time, heh, you guys probably came back lookin darker than me!

:drinks:

gogo

p.s. if yer heading back to ireland take lots of snaps...the emerald isle's still one of my favorite places on the globe ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ahhh cool pic Silearth...Thanks for sharing :D...and your nephew is sooo cute!!

Good to see you here...pop by the bar I'm sure you'll see a few freindly faces and maybe even a green faerie :4rofl:

• 1 month later...

hehe..I meant to post a couple pics here a while ago but forgot..so I snapped a nice and blurry mirror shot just for you all!

Beowulf.jpg

And..some couch skiing from last week..remarkably even blurrier as it was taken with my phone :Just_Cuz_21:

Beowulf1.jpg

And a couple shots of the weather out my front door :)

Beowulf2.jpg

Beowulf3.jpg

Guest gogoblender

the pix are awesome Beo

lol, that snow is crazy...almost as bad as it can get here I think (montreal, quebec, canada)...but you've got all the cool trees around you.

Do you live somewhere north?

And besides couches do ever ski on anything elsel

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Wow - cool pics Beo - That weather! Its soooo hard to imagine when your from Aust.. 2 days ago it was 36 % celcius :Just_Cuz_21: Must say its cold today tho :) Um .. by cold I mean 24 .. lol I would love to go sking one day.. ***looks at airfairs to snowy, sking type places.

Edited by Anestty

Sweet pics Ben! You gotta work on your photography skills though . . . or does the film just crumble to dust 'cause it is so cold? :whistle:

Maybe I'll post more pics soon. Hmmmmmm.

• The title was changed to DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread