DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread

Guest gogoblender

Thanks erialc and dicknail And now the secret to a long and happy marriage ssshhhhh dont tell everyone

MOVE move away from your relatives let them argue among them selfs *lol* 11_2_104.gif

Ari, that's an awesome pic! Puttin faces to nic is always cool when it happens. And yer awesome to do it on yer first day here, Thanks!

Gaming mom, huh?

They're on the rise!

:(

gogo

haha!

Well It took me 3 months to get one up on Wolfe Lair, so I'm beyond the shyness thing for the most part! :(

She thought so too :D she was all happy that I was showing that much trust in her!

-All I thought of was: hey, if it looks bad, I'll just cut it shorter- :D

She thought so too :D she was all happy that I was showing that much trust in her!

-All I thought of was: hey, if it looks bad, I'll just cut it shorter- :D

There is a big problem with your plan or at list there was one what if you lost an ear. Were you going to get it shorter too. :D

Actally Katran, she has some experience. She cuts her mother's hair sometimes. She had little experience with cutting it short though. Took her almost an hour and a half. :D

But hey it saved me 20 euros. :D

Err myles if you want me to stay alive take back those scissors because my GF will KILL me if I decide to cut it all off :D

wow brillainrt pics!

Bond...what car is that :o did you build it?...and beards are great for winter I hear ;)

:D:o:yay:

Sorry for the delay. Total PC breakdown. Two weeks back on the old Amiga.

The car? Well, as I said, it's me. A Bond Bug. Three wheeler. Taken over by Reliant. Magic. A bit small for me. I had to drive it bowlegged. And if it broke down, you lifted the lid, pushed like hell, jumped in and slung it into gear.

• 2 weeks later...
The car? Well, as I said, it's me. A Bond Bug. Three wheeler. Taken over by Reliant. Magic. A bit small for me. I had to drive it bowlegged. And if it broke down, you lifted the lid, pushed like hell, jumped in and slung it into gear.

And the perfect getaway car. The police can't use the stingers to flatten the tyres for safety reasons, it can reach the speed limit on motorways, and can fit into narrow spaces that a lot of other cars can't!

And my girlfriend and I took some photos while I was down seeing her at the end of last month.

My girlfriend's photoshoot is on my photobucket somewhere too.

Ahh more pics! excellent cheers for posting them everyone!...Moon is that blade as sharp as it looks? It's a seriously cool looking blade!..hehe I must get some pics up of my swords :P Comp warm beer eww and with added grit lol must've been a good night eh :D

• The title was changed to DarkMatters - Member Family Friends Picture Thread