Undone Arrives

Yeah... Hi. I saw Gogo's thread in the uni 9 diplo section over at Oboards and thought I'd drop in. I'm a pretty average player I'd say. Ranked 365 just now, 231 in fleet. I'm in TLA and have been since Sanctus founded the alliance back in late 2005. I've had to quit Ogame a few times because of real life stuff but I've always come back after a bit. I thought I'd quit for good last year, but Xual talked me into coming back and gave me an account. In the last 5 or 6 months I've been trying to build up the fleet from scratch. I'm doing not too bad. I'm in uni 30 just now too. Started 2 days late so I'm only ranked 709 just now. I have my own alliance Solo there, which is limited to one member :drinks: Maybe now people will quit PMing me to join their mass alliance because it needs more players...

In the real world, I'm your standard 19 year old middle class white male, so I have all legislation and "equal oppertunites" stuff pitted against me. I'm at university studying electrical and mechanical engineering so if I do well at that I might actually be able to make something of my life. I have a girlfriend who I've been with for around 2 years and she is the best <3

I suck at intros so if you want to know anything just ask.

heya th3undon3on3

And welcome to the FDM (Fellowship of DarkMatters)

Glad you posted and even cooler you took the time to make an intro thread. heh, I was just saying in another thread here somewhere on the boards that this being a war game and all, it's interesting how we're only really able to connect with all the players that we've gotten into brawls with over the past year and a bit.

I guess it's a sad but cool way of everyone getting to say good bye and we're grateful that as many that have have posted pics and put together a kind of yearbook regarding this game we all with great relish call O'Crack.

Once again welcome to the boards, do make yoursef feel at home and maybe even meet up with some of the gang with our "getting to know you" threads in the Key Largo Section.

We have a lot of bars

And a lot of Bars

Welcome

:)

gogo

p.s. mechanical engineering?

So are you guys into stunts as much as concodia's engineers are here in montreal>?

:drinks:

p.s.s. we're all waiting for xual's pic, maybe you can convince her to come visit as welll? ;)

Cheers. I'm only a first year just now so I don't really know enough to devise any cunning stunts. Besides, I'm doing a joint honours so after all the labs, tutorials and lectures the last thing I want to do is more engineering. I have managed to fix some stuff around the flat and pull some intricate practical jokes on people when they're drunk though. Although based on a lot of the stuff I've seen while wandering around the engineering buildings that should change in later years. I also know the engineering society here has lots of "build wierd stuff" events, so I'll probably take part in some of them when I can be bothered joining. All I've built this year though is a burglar alarm that doesn't work...

:drinks:

You should have seen my lab reports!

"The alarm system was sucessfully designed and constructed, however there appeared to have been a fault in the circuit, and the alarm didn't work. This was a problem with the hardware, not the circuit design."

And of course the second report was even better.

"In the second stage of the lab, as many components as possible were to be programmed onto a microcontrolled. In the 12 hours given for this task, no assitance was given from staff, and only very basic instructions were provided for the microcontroller. Only one task was completed."

I really hope I don't have to resit this year :/

Hi th3undon3on3 Welcome to FDM ;)

Always great to see a new face around the place, make yourself at home and maybe pop by the bar and meet the :drinks::)

Cheers

Claire :)

Lol, your introduction didn't suck at all, it was pretty good.

Loved the story with the alarm clock. Reminded me of one time I made a small program that didn't work, but still got graded farely well since the teachers decided it was an emulation software problem, not a code problem, lol.

Also welcome to the forum, from your activity I can see you're enjoying your stay already. ^_^

Welcome TUO, glad you could drop by and say "Hi!" Don't worry, in most future posts GoGo won't be replying to everything you say . . . well probably not anyway. :blink: Seems like you've already looked around a bit, so enjoy the company and the smilies . . . there is even an Ike :blink: smilie! How cool is Dark Matters:)

I'm not enjoying it here, honest. :blink:

Finally I have somewhere I can ramble on about whisky and have people at least pretend to be interested!

And that Ike smilie is pretty nifty, but I'm afraid Dark Matters seems to lack the dancing banana we have at the TLA forums that makes a place truly great :obanana.gif

And I just joined an alliance in uni 30 purely because it's based on The Elder Scrolls, which was the origin of TLA. Turns out I have almost twice as many points as the leader :blink:

And Ike would love uni 30. No one (and I mean no one) safety probes! Ninjas are so easy I could almost cry.

And that Ike smilie is pretty nifty, but I'm afraid Dark Matters seems to lack the dancing banana we have at the TLA forums that makes a place truly great ;)banana.gif

:blink: Hmmm, all we have is the dancing cow . . . :blink: It is OK by me, 'cause when I go to the bar, I like my milk shaken, not stirred. :D

And Ike would love uni 30. No one (and I mean no one) safety probes! Ninjas are so easy I could almost cry.

Gah, that would be horrible . . . 'cause then I would be forced to spend tens of hours a week crushing people like bugs and I wouldn't get any sleep. :bow: Of course, if any more people leave Uni 9 there won't be a single competent player left there either. :o

:o Hmmm, all we have is the dancing cow . . . :blink: It is OK by me, 'cause when I go to the bar, I like my milk shaken, not stirred. ;)

:blink:

Gah, that would be horrible . . . 'cause then I would be forced to spend tens of hours a week crushing people like bugs and I wouldn't get any sleep. :D Of course, if any more people leave Uni 9 there won't be a single competent player left there either. :bow:

But just think of the feeling of power! And uni 9 is dying fast. I sometimes resort to nuking turtles just so I have something to do.

But just think of the feeling of power! And uni 9 is dying fast. I sometimes resort to nuking turtles just so I have something to do.

You will not seduce me with the D.a.r.k. side, Darth Undone. 137.gif

I do not seek power, only peace. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...