PVP anyone?

After the fun of playing PVP with Gogo and Titi and am wondering how much interest there might be for a HC PVP team to meet up one weekend. Maybe we could all get to say level 10 have X amount of pots and runes and then if there were enough of us team up and fight to the death :P

I am sure there will be a better way to work out the details so for now if anyone's interested could they post in here and we can work something out :o

Thanks

Claire :o

This is a wicked idea claire

The idea of us all making a bunch of screamin level tenners then setting em all off fer self destruction...

dang

that just sounds good darlin!

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Here's a thought - an impartial 3rd party selects a random char and runs it up to level 12 (for the skill available there) without selecting any skills/attributes.

The char is exported as a prototype for both players to work from. Even-Steven start, so your skill building from the available material and your skill playing decide all.

Maybe 5 minutes or so on Haven to shop/smith/combo before the action starts.

I'm really no expert at PVP Gial so any ideas are more than welcome :BlobRed: When we went to pvp before it was great fun but over in a flash so we kept using our exported hc chars.

I wondered if HC Closed would be better if only for the stabilty of the servers though that 1 death only for PVP must make it either a very short contest or a nightmare to join back in unless it's pvp teams. Maybe SC PVP servers?

Ill be glad of any ideas :BlobRed:

Cheers

Claire :BlobRed:

Oh WNx used to have a Iron tournament (and a couple friendly PvP vs DA), where we create a lv 20 toon and then group fight. Its sickeningly fun. :BlobRed:

Yes I lost more characters there than actual playing, but those I can deal with. :BlobRed:

Hi :D

Just an idea:

Lets gather with fresh level 1 chars at the main island then under the guidance of an overseer lets spread off to play hide and seek. Pvp is allowed from the start but you could try to gain xp too. At a certain point the overseer will name a place where everyone should gather and start some bloodshed.

This far I didnt tried Pvp too much so maybe this isnt that good idea but I thought why not to post it?