Progress of Victoria's Revival

Hey Folks,

Last Night was the worst Night I ever had with Sacred. My lovely Victoria X. died.

She was my very first lvl216 Daemon and the only Character I spend over 100 Hours with (~180 to be exact ^^).

And this was my first Character, I wrote a Guide about (the Hell Sphere Lady).

I made a MF Character out of her, she had nearly 2000 MF and found Tons of great Stuff..

Yesterday I just wanted to play the Underworld Campaign again. The World was full of walking Jokes. No Creature was even slightly dangerous.

But then Anducar (hope, he's called like this in english) killed my First Lady. I'm somehow.. sad :3lmao:

shot0002uw9.jpg

Now I won't be around in international Forums or on the international Lobby.

Gotta rebuild her immediately.

Sorry Guys n Gals. :(

See you later.

Greets and stay careful, even if your Character is too overpowered :)

Therion X

Noooooooooo..Therion I just read this and I'm so sorry man!

A swift rebuild to you dude, but our forum isn't letting you go so easily mister.

You've just made too many friends here and we like your avatar.

Be good, and come tell us how yer new toon is doing okay?

The Fellowship of Dark Matters

we drink a lot of beers

:(

gogo

Thank you, you Guys are so kind to me :(

Oh .. sorry Gogo, I forgot a few Words:

"Now I won't be around in international Forums or on the international Lobby for the next Days/Weeks."

I'd never want to leave you all :)

Greets, Therion X

Awh Therion.

I'm so sorry dude. Losing such a valuable character must have been very upsetting. :P

I wish we could all be there to help you rebuild her. Hopefully there will be a lot of kind people to help rebuild your legend on the German servers. :P

We await your return! :P

Here now.. thte first little Report: Lvl20

It's cruel to see that puny little Daemon Rookie standing on the Socket, my glorious First Lady once stood.

This sucks :hugs:

And here she is.. Doesn't look so nice yet, but already has 8 MF!! :D. I can't wait for lvl52, where the first huge Equipment Update will come :(

20.jpg

The Dwarf is one of her Dudes, helping her to get Big and strong.

:)

Greets, Therion

Edited by Therion X

ahh, Therion, the dwarf is looking find and hale...a worthy successor to your past loss

and, muhahah, wait till Schot gets here...he may have something to offer in terms of mf and and low level toons.

ahh, Schot...up to his late night mad science experiments again.

:hugs:

gogo

:D

I hope you have a swift & enjoyable time re-building your Daemon. I have lots of respect for anyone that can get their characters that high, my highest was/is 142 (before I started to loose interest & get distracted by new builds).

I hear ya llama, high end levelling is tuff on me as well. I just lose patience and want to try something else as well. Hopefully this new ladder will make things more fun.

Therion how do you do it, what keeps you so inspired to keep goin?

Are you that much of a goal achiever?

If so, nicely done

:4rofl:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Humm.. For me, a Character is successfully skilled & equipped, when it reaches lvl180 (50% of max experience) in under 100h and has no Killing Problems in at least 50% of the whole World.

For me, the most interesting Stages are 1-30 and 140-180. Everything between that is just boring, because Enemies on Silver, Gold & Platin are too easy.

The Beginning is interesting, because it can be very exciting to start with certain (to me new) Builds.

The Boring Part from 30 to 140 is just Routine with nearly every Build I play. I usually don't waste more than 12h for this Part :woot:

I always change Difficulty as soon as I can.

And the last interesting Part is on Niob, where Enemies can be very dangerous. They're fast, do quite good Damage and Hit very often. So here the Char has to be equiped & skilled well to kill fast & withstand every Attackings.

But with Stuff around min180, the maxlvl Stuff, the Char is equipped forever.. So it's just a Question of Time, till the Char can reach 216.

This Part is, what I play only with very funny Builds (like my Hell Sphere Lady or my Fadball-only Glad without Weapon Lore :superman:).

Well okay, apart from that, my 2nd little Report :lol:

Meanwhile, Victoria reached lvl43 and starts to rock again. It's Hell Fun with Hell Spheres (haha).

Disco Fever all Day and Night.

And with 210 MF, she already finds some nice Stuff.

I'm starting to love her as my First Lady :)

You're making me regret that I made a HC character...

O well, bring on the scaffolding!

Maybe we'll meet in=game sometime.

Till then.

Sincerely,

Sylph

Nah we love our dying. Yeah we are piffed at the very moment, but after that we will laugh and best of all improve on the build. :lol:

Now hurry up for your chance in a rip like that too. :superman:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

first of all.. I just felt like having to doodle around in PS a little Bit :lol:

character0dk9.th.jpg

Okay, so now the next Report (I hope I don't get on your Nerves :drunkards: )

Victoria has reached level 110. For some Reason, I'm sloow and relaxed at Leveling. I'm revealing the Map quite much, always re-equipping for best MF-Combat-Ratio and so on.

She rocks. She definitely rocks :yay:

Had my first Runs on Hell's Ridge and in the Valley of Tears today... whou, that Lady owns them all (already!)

And with her 600 MF (together with 72% SB) she find's Loooots of Stuff. :)

So well.. a pure Hell Sphere Build is so Fun.. I can recommend her to everyone of you :yay:

It's f*beep*ing Disco :yay: <- just like that Smiley :D

And by the Way.. could anyone rename the Topic into something like "Progress of Victoria's Revival" or something? Would be nice, I didn't find an Edit-Button :D

:)

Greets, Therion

P.S.: MY Poison Daemon reached lvl210. I think, I'll do the Videos, when she's finished with Leveling. So then I can give her a pure Combat Equipment. :)

Hey Therion...very cool doodle there I must say! and topic title changed just as you asked :drunkards:

It's great to see here going strong and ofc how could the updates get on our nerves it's all part of sacred seeing how a toon is evolving and growing so keep them coming!...Can't wait for the video!

woo hooo

Therion, you call that a doodle? :o

lol, I'll never let you see my chicken scratches then :hugs: It's amazing that you're getting yer daemon back nicely. I remember how upset you were when she got hit. A daemon with this much mf AND pwning... Now I want your secret! Surely you have to socket everying with mf ammies right? And/or are you just running an uber powered sphere combo? I agree the spheres are fun...their use, tactically, is simply unbeatable.

Waiting for the secrets and again, another Therion Video.

Cheers and great seeing Victoria back on the servers!

:(

gogo

p.s. I thought I had seen you yesterday in silver...turns out it was Rotluchs using yer account for trading or something. LOl!