Sacred 2 developer diary

hey this is a great read, thanks Carolyn!

And I completely agree with you regarding change in perspective. Like new languages other points of view really help us step back and see so much more than we first saw. I was reading at the end of the article, how many different programs and concepts game designers now have to juggle.

I mean think about it.

These guys are creating entire new worlds!

AI, logic, paths, graphics...he actually really blew me away right now but just giving a SMALL sample of what these guys have to deal with when creating an immersive world

:4rofl:

gogo

His job reminds me of the myst series.

Anyone follow that and know what I''m talkin about?

And remember what happens when you don't do yer research well into the world you create by writing about it in those magic books...

remember?

yeah...memory leak

*shudder*

:drinks:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...
His job reminds me of the myst series.

Anyone follow that and know what I''m talkin about?

And remember what happens when you don't do yer research well into the world you create by writing about it in those magic books...

remember?

yeah...memory leak

*shudder*

:bye:

gogo

Myst, awww, that brings back golden memories, they're even trying to get it online atm, but it wasn't done due to inadequate demand of the crowd (hate the mass :) )

And about the diary, hope to see a video blog then aswell ^^ definately going to follow this aswell. Kudos to you Carolyn :trans:

Sylph