For Breakfast this morning:

here you go Bond

Be careful to only use one sheet please, there's been a run on this particular toilet paper and we're almost out

cheating.jpg

:4rofl:

gogo

Hey, I couldn't possibly use that, all those women looking at my...er...maybe the other side would be less embarrassing GoGo.

Biscuits again. Not even any ice cream.

I calculated my food purchases well in that there'll be none left when I leave tomorrow. I calculated it badly in that there's none left now :/ I might sneak in a bacon roll before my exam.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for something to make in the morning when I'm all fuzzy and cranky, not that hard to be made but I can take some time for it.

ALSO

I just got a wonderfull Idea, why not create an Index here aswell? Hint hint gogo? ^^

My dad has some company that creates commercial stuff, like printings, so maybe I can make him into making a cookbook "DARK Cookbook" ^^

Just what I was thinking, I can help work if there's people willing to... :)

Sylph

I'm looking for something to make in the morning when I'm all fuzzy and cranky, not that hard to be made but I can take some time for it.

Stick to a big plate of cornflakes, fresh milk. You got good cornflakes where you are - we eat them here (France)

Hey guys!

Sylph, there were already two other breakfast threads running, so I merged your one with this one. Check out what everyone else is reading and hope this helps you put some interesting menu ideas together.

Cheers!

:drool:

gogo

You ppl eat weird things for breakfast :angry:

I was in a eating mood so I fixed myself a sandwich with mayo, lettuce, ham and cheese. That's about the healthiest breakfast I ever had. The best was when we came back from our summer vacation 2 yrs ago (after graduating from high school) we had taken pizza's with us in the bus :hugs:

Grab yourself a big soft muffin, get it toasted and make yourself some scrambled eggs with a sprinkle of cheese and paprika in there, garlic too if you are feeling a bit of a cold coming on LOL, chop up some panchetta and add that too.....smoother the muffin with it and eat with an evil espresso and an ice cold glass of OJ....yummy!

I don't know but have a sneaking suspicion muffins may well be something else in other parts of the world so this is what I mean by muffin....

Here comes the muffin man

I've had cold pizza for breakfast many times, but I'm unsuresure as to what the word Salad Cream means. Anyone?

:)

gogo

p.s. mind plays strange tricks... for some reason brylcream is jumping in to my head every time I keep looking at the word Salad Cream...er...not that huh :P

p.s.s. I found cool ad fer the stuff:

SFM2056~Brylcreem-Posters.jpg

Yup...that would be my dad :P