"wtf" in a odd way

Okay first of all, I'd like to say that this is alltrue and fortunately llama was ble to confirm, aswell as Obsession and Gial.

I created a seraphim today since my last one died (other thread) and it was about level 14 when I was with some people in the desert. Later on we went to Bravemart, I got 10 million from a person (he was from the clan that killed the BM due to lag the other day) and after I ported, I could see that my runing speed was amazingly high, well, no big deal about that. then, we went back to the desert and I started to wonder why I didn't have to press the spacebar yet. so I looked and well, See for yourself...

on a side note: I lost all of this including the money and everything else (some greens for seraphim, nothing special furthermore) and also, none of my items were socketed.

weird thing was, according to the log, I attacked a chicken, but I wasn't wearing the ring that enables you to do so... so...

Pictures of the 1337 stuff that is NOT supposed to happen

Judge for yourself and those who witnessed me ingame at that time, please specify that you did and what you think of the mushroom (llama ;))

shot0013.jpg

shot0014.jpg

shot0015.jpg

shot0016.jpg

shot0017.jpg

R.I.P. :( she lived a cheater life, no fair so it's better of this way IMO

shot0019.jpg

shot0018.jpg

shot0020.jpg

That's it,

Sylph

PS

I want people to see this, since I want to hear their opinions on what they think of HOW and WHY this happened. I died because the "bug"(let's call it a bug for now) didn't work on all enemies (zombies and in VoT)

PSS

If I did something wrong with the pictures feel free to resize them or something. :)

:P

woah

Jasper be very very VERY careful today on the servers.

When we were all up there in platinum, the server was buggy and we even all go attacked by invibile flies taking small chunks out of us.

*sigh*

Sometimes the servers are buggy and it seems like today's the day to stock up on Raid. Before I had hooked up with Schot in the morning on Plat, he had been saying that they were buggy and now your story about what happenned to you only confirms this.

:(

gogo

p.s. Nice pix btw, size is perfect :P

so, allt his is nothing but a mere bug? no power of the gods descnded from the previous seraphima? the power of them ALL the one seraphim to rule them all... Still this has never occured to me and still I think it's odd maybe I overestimate Ascaron's servers for not having bugs or crashes or any forms of bad things unless they planned it that way...

Thanks for the explanation, migt as well now close and delete the thread...

sincer.. a what the heck

bye

Sylph

PS

I thought finally something special happened that made me stand out of others, but it was a mere bug...

This blows.. HARD

Oh boy. What a very unlucky day you've had Sylph. ;)

Well as far as the high bonus's you had I've experienced this many times. Mostly I've seen it happen to other people. What can often happen is that I will buff someone with my Flameskin and it will just stay on forever. This most recently happened when I gave Flameskin to Silearth I think it was. So I think what might have happened is that a Gladiator gave you his Heroic Courage and it just stayed on you instead of turning off after a while.

The loss of your items I have no idea about. But I assure you... It wasn't me! *hides box's of, umm. Stuff* :D

What I do know for sure though is that yesterday and today the servers have been very strange. They aren't safe to play on at all in my opinion. If you are going to play more today I would suggest using the private servers. Or maybe even the 4 player servers...

Sorry to read that you lost another one Sylph. Here's something to help you get over it though. :P

PS

I thought finally something special happened that made me stand out of others, but it was a mere bug...

This blows.. HARD

:)

Don't worry Sylph. You're special in my books. :(

Wow strange happening indeed. Sry you lost your seraphim, again! :P

Look in the bright side, you new seraphim would be better than this one for sure. :(

Some nice bug, never had that much of AR, Def or Resistances.. but those chickens were my fault :P I was on the desert too and I was using transformation.. too bad everybody stopped attacking things when I turned our foes into harmless animals (note: animals can attack too, but they are just really weak).

*slaps gogo* you did NOT know that, and you call yourself a good sacred player, go and read the bookies (jk, we luv ya xD)

transform comes on the WE I hardly use it tho, it became too low and then monsters stopped changing...

Sylph

*Pats gogo on the head*

Gogo only play seraphim and now Daemon. Funny how much he knows about the game in general but not much about the characters. :P

heh, I really need to play a WE.

I was lookin at all their CA's the other day, and they look to be as polymathical as a seraphim.

And hey...I play sacred a lot but never said I was a GOOD player!

:(

gogo

p.s. Now, if you were to ask me if I were an addicted player...

:P

heh, I really need to play a WE.

I was lookin at all their Combat Arts the other day, and they look to be as polymathical as a seraphim.

Yeah, you should try it ones.. (you'll never go back.. hehe) I love WE just because she is cabable of doing whatever I want in sacred. And she has most build options. Like my current woodie is same time really a blast, huge monster killer (low regen high damage ^^) and rune farmer whit 2 readed runes (but no they are not MS and PA)

And yes, Gogo is a great player. :bye:

Gogo gets his ego-boost shot allw e need is a few more posts and have reached our goal!

all hail him :bye:

Sylph

(how offtopic did this go?:))

PS

WE's rule ze world, I had a CoA WE on non-HC and she was so damn good the world got cold (Meg an enid's) magic is good, CC is good, ranged is good hybrid is good and many other subcategories of the WE are also good! but nothing beats the powah of teh godz0rs!! SERAPHIM FTW!

although it does not hurt to play a woodie from time to time...