omg it's not my day

it's not my day playing BM since I made my LS bm and he died, every bm I try to make seems to day, I am cursed!! :( bm voodo magic boho such a lot of poop.

well well what should I do arg!

well can't say that much I think im goona level my Tha Bomb build I think and try and wait a little with bms hehe

Ahh Epox, never fear you'll get yourself a bm again soon enough, I have had quite a time killing off my bm's in the past too but each one dies in a special way so we have to be glad. Thats the buzz of HC for me...it's all in the dying :)

:(

ouch .. what level was he at? .. those bms are kinda fragile to start with and dont begin to rock untill u reach level 60 or something. but I got a tip .. u probably know it already but ill give it anyway. if u use a horse already from the very early lvls, then it will handle hits alot better, not to mention it will make u able to run away faster :( besides its good training to get used to a horse.

Read one rune of GoW and no one can touch you before level 20. If you still need protection there, read one rune of RoF, then you only need to watch for those archers. :(

Come back stronger! :)

Aww, not again, buggah, and to think I screwed up your character very bad, I feel guilty even being in the same server as you, how will I ever repay you *cry*

Sylph