Dear Moonshot Gods

Please.

Give me the mond I desire.

There are many things I wish to do.

I would like to jump my fleets for your glory.

I would like to build many phalanxes of love.

I have given you the sacrifice of light fighters many times, yet you do not show your grace and bless my attempts.

Please let the dust form together in a magical way.

Please show me the mond.

Love,

STUFF. :4rofl:

:D

I've been lucky with my moons. First one I got when someone was attacking me and I fleetsaved all but the few LFs needed for a 20%. Got the debris too. Second one I got when Lestat crashed my grav sats. 2 days before I had enough energy :P

And they're the only moonchances I've had against me. Apart from some ninjas, but they were done on the moons.

I'm wanting a third moon in the same system as one of my other ones for safer fleetsaves though, and I have the worst feeling it's going to be an expensive endeaver.

Well I thought I was luky too since I get my first moon on the first 20% hit that anyone ever make against me

the second moon was Yaga the one that give it to on my first try now im trying to have my 3rd moon but I alredy try 2 times and nothing

OMGSTUFF if you want to try again just let me know maybe we get lucky this time...if I dont make it on my 3 try I ll give up for maybe a month or so....

Well I thought I was luky too since I get my first moon on the first 20% hit that anyone ever make against me

the second moon was Yaga the one that give it to on my first try now im trying to have my 3rd moon but I alredy try 2 times and nothing

OMGSTUFF if you want to try again just let me know maybe we get lucky this time...if I dont make it on my 3 try I ll give up for maybe a month or so....

I definitely want to try sometime this coming week. I've got quite a turtle to crack in the next couple days, but after that, it's all going into LF

It would seem I've fallen out of favour with the moonshot gods. I just had my first ever failed moonshot :3lmao:

I do rarely GIVE moons, so I guess the moonshot gods to favor me in that respect.

sdarrow is funny.

my moonshot request=

hello,

below is a confirmation of the moonshots:

Attacker:OMGSTUFF

Defender:Master of the Nuts

Coords of the moonshot: 8:325:4 | 9:331:4

Fleets: OMGSTUFF-1595 LF/72 Small cargos (sending from a galaxy 2 planet, need the cargos to hold deut. |MotN- 1667 LF

Who Recycles:Each defender

Who losses the fleet: Each attacker

Who Keeps the Debris:Each defender.

------------------------------------

get a moon this time!! j/k

good luck :bye:

sdarrow

C'mon, I need a mondi this time!

Well I'm 5 shots down with no joy. The thing is, I don't even need this moon. I already have one in the system, and the only person nearby that can challenge my fleet is Lestat. And that would be one big mess.

I might try on one of my other colonies. I'll probe around and see where would be best.

• 1 month later...