Heheh hi guys AND GALS decided to come off my bar stool at the SIF and occupy one here :)

Since I've allready filled out two quizzes I'll let you guys come up with more questions here, I won't give you any info to start with so if you want to know something: ask, I'll answer them asap :P

:P

How's that for increasing post count :)

-oops forgot the gals-

Edited by Timotheus

Wow, I'll be the first to grant you entrance though I don't ahve the key... pretty sucky sucky aye?

but haven't we seen you here before *ponders* I can swear I know your name of more than just now since you created this post only 10 mins ago or so....

ANYHOW

Welcome to our (can I call it "our" yet?) well, at least, welcome to this here thingamajiggydangdadadoodibbletwizzle of a forum Timo, can I call you timo, you can call me jasper then xD

Seeya on the site :)

Sylph (or jasper, whichever you prefer)

Welcome to FDM Timotheus!

I ususaly say habe fun posting while you are here but I have seen that you allready are having fun with it and that I will see you in the bar but then again you are allready there. :)

Since you want to get that post count out I will tray and help you out with it.

What type of games do you play?

P.S.:Another question once I get the answer to this one. :P

I like hack 'n slash the most however there have been quite a few dissapointments on that area lately. I also enjoy Battlefield 2, which I only play in singleplayer mode, and I'm still looking to get my hands on a nice racing game or something. Oh and I want a poker game. :)

I'm a casual gamer though, so not the type to spend hours playing games. Not that I have the time to do that. :P

Heya Timo, I will forgo my typical welcome check out the bar slogan, since you are very comfortable already. :P

Good to see ya here.

I know you mentioned it in SIF somewhere in the bar, what do ya major in? :)

Timotheus, finally...Welcome to the FDM!

About time you got off that sif barstool...oh look it's got yer own beehind worn into it!

:)

Seriously though, it's great seeing you here. Lots of bars (we knows ya likes em! :drinking:) and lots of fun peeps.

And...some pretty good threads in our intro thread, which I see you've just about gobbled up now!

Have fun, you.

Glad you made it

gogo

Heh thnx guys,

and myles, I'm studying Psychology :)

And to you gogo: I would've expected nothing less from my former mentor to create a place like this :P hehe

Hey hey Timotheus.

Welcome aboard the FDM express. :P

Ok. I got a question. Whats your fave Sacred character and why? :)

heh, not just me Tim, TONS of peeps. We have a fantastic mod team, one of the best I know of. And with it one of the doggone friendliest communities around.

And...

that very very VERY long set of questions we ask peeps at the door to register keeps all the problem peeps away!

:)

Sites like this are tons of fun when the peeps are great.

And we've been luck!

gogo

And Timo's welcome thread still goin on?

Popular guy ^^

Vote for Timo!

:D

gogo

p.s. lol, sorry, I Just saw Napoleon Dynamite fer the umpteenth time...I think I know every quote by heart. :o

could say the same to you mr My les

us dutchies stick up for eachother and the greater goo!

NOW DUTCHMAN COMBINE TO SUPAH-OELTRAH-MEGA-TRANSFORMER-TOYOTA-thing and shoo teh evol EDIT.

Sylph