finaly got second account

Yup, some minutes ago ordered another copy of sacred from the net. Allways wanted one more. So maybe next week I'll be online using my new account. Don't know what would I call it yet. I know what my girlfriend calls it for sure: "stupid thing to buy as you allready got one" :D. But hey, I'm truly a fan of Sacred. I need to have all the versions I can get. So far I got: Sacred, Sacred Underworld and Sacred Gold.

Anyone got tips how to use two accounts easily as I don't like writing cd-keys and different account names everytime I start to play whit different account? Should I just make two copys of settings.cfg whit different cd-keys?

I admit there is a one problem. Now I need to buy a second PC to PVP against myself.. ;) ..eeh, I ment so I can mule by myself :P

Hi :P

Grats Obsession!

I also have a 2nd account - but I already grew it out :D So plan carefully where should you get your 3rd ;)

Yeah just swiping the setting.cfg will do the trick, and probably the easiest way.

The lazy way is to install two sacred on a different drive, that's a huge waste of space however.

Cheers. :D

Hi :D

The easyest way of swapping accounts is to use a proggy like "Sacred Advanced Configuration" made by CelAthor.

You could get it from: SacredVault

I use this one and didnt had any problems with it this far.

Hope it helps,

Csaszar

It does look handy, I just wish I knew German :D

I was looking for something on the picture of the program that would have to do with the swapping of settings.cfg files but I couldn't find anything (language barrier didn't help). What button or section does that?

Hi :BlobRed:

You dont reallly need to *know*german :4rofl:

when clikck on the link SacredVault on "the following page click the "herunterladen" after that on the next page click "ich stimme zu" (that means in short: "download" then "I agree").

After the download you can set the language english.

Hope that helped :D

Csaszar

Hi :BlobRed:

The easyest way of swapping accounts is to use a proggy like "Sacred Advanced Configuration" made by CelAthor.

You could get it from: SacredVault

I use this one and didnt had any problems with it this far.

Hope it helps,

Csaszar

Wow...I've never heard ot this...holy cow, saved!

Ty Csa...and Ob, gratz with the extra account...I hear they fill up pretty fast though

^^

:4rofl:

gogo

• 5 months later...

Hmmm, I've been reading about dead links to do with SacredVault for a while now. I think they are experiencing some down time while they renovate though I can't be sure of that...