GC, Germany, Leipzig, Saxony

Between the 22 and 26 of August the biggest European Games Convention (GC) will be held in Leipzig. 40% more Space for the Companys, more exhibitors than ever before.

For all live in Europe really the biggest show to take a look on upcommin games.

Also Ascaron will be there and present Sacred2. And you can be sure that I will also be there :sweating: Over here is very comfortable so I think that I also will write some words here after the GC.

But Stop! -- Maybe someone else of this community whant to visit the GC? then get in a rush and organize all tickets needed!

Greets n Cheers!

Pyx

But Stop! -- Maybe someone else of this community whant to visit the GC? then get in a rush and organize all tickets needed!

hehe you aren't going to be sending us some tickets then Pyx? or the helicopter to take us there?

I'd love to hear you write up what happened there after the event...you lucky devil you :sweating:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FrostElfTwin
nice great Germany ain't that long from Denmark could be worth it hehe

^^ yes, you will have the unbelievable experience to meet one or more moderators of the GSF :rolleyes:

But wait! There's more! ... we can take pictures of them!! :P

Too bad the E3 had to crumble because of the huge prices, but if theres still breathing room there, count me in, I can fold myself to the size of a macaroni salad ^^

Sylph