Good times

Share them with the rest of us!

This afternoon I went into the silver servers to level my BM (made it to 53, highest BM ever! yay!). I spotted Jasper (Sylph) and Ari, and went my merry way. Turned out to be my lucky day as I was farming runes and sets like crazy around Porto Vallum, Ari knows since I had a thing for WE items today so I could make her happy. After all, girls do like rings, right Ari? :)

Jasper saw a challenge, and brought out his level 90 dwarf. We kept yelling Aarnums / Egills / set / unique like crazy. Yes, we laughed. It was fun, thanks Jasper, Ari! :4rofl:

Oh that was a riot!

I cant believe the amounts of drops you were getting! And thank you very very very very much for the rings!! :4rofl:

Lol, next time I'll beat ya to it! ^^ *goes to max his greed asap* ugh need more runes!!

Maybe we have a new contest ^^ when are you up for more challenging huntings :P

Sylph

Cool! Sounds like you 3 had a grand time. And all sorts of good drops too?! :o I need to hang around you guys a lot more, lol. I might try and make some time to join you guys tomorrow.

Keep the good times rollin! ;)

I don't think I can be there, since I kinda, well, my dwarf died, shame, but again, every death is one which ahs something which can be learned from :D so onwards to get my seraphim's (got three atm) too niobium and prepare to kick some arses :D

I'll try to get to you tomorrow though :(

Sylph

Wow was hard running for XP today! Wanted my mage to hit 100, so went out to khorad. Got bored, tried zurag nar. Even more boring. Went into silver to try VoT, was taken already. Didn't dare to try gold VoT. I needed 17 levels, it took me almost 4 hours. Lost a few items transferring though, and turns out my dwarf is a bit low to forge for me (my greaves were 3 levels too high *sigh*). Spent the last hour in gold again in khorad. Legionista and some of his mates joined, gave me a party invite and the levels reached 130~. Almost died when to skellie mobs hit me when exiting OC, the mages petrified me and I ran out of pots. My RoI and a quick release of Shards saved me. I left the party...

Dude named Paracelsus was trying to hit 100 too, so we went out levelling like crazy, but he didn't make it. Thank god for the last two skellie mobs or I wouldn't have either.

Time to study now. :cow_white:

Had to share this, posted it in the silly pics thread on the SIF as well.

I went into silver with my Daemon, and apparently non of the fighter npc's likes her :bow:

shot0004.jpg

shot0005.jpg

I think gogo means Misunderstood? Every main character in games that is the enemy of the state is misunderstood XD

but quite funny pics, lol

Sylph

gogo is right on this one. :o They are misunderstood, so they just need to be understood (by the misunderstood folks).

And its not only the daemon. It could happen in virtually any town when there's heavy server lag. I have had it happened to me too.

But it gives some extra flavour when it's with the Succubus, not deamon, Succubus :o

Everyone's afraid of succubi so they try to kill her there, that's why, not the server lag, Ascaron's losing grip on reality as nothing is what is seemsanymore.

Sylph