Cooming soon to website server near u

Well people it is officai I am going to start my own website hosting servers soon I just priced it and how much it will cost me a year and I am going to get started setting everything up with-in the next few months woot woot I can finally free my self from my mundain retail sales job and be my own boss. so if any of you have ideas for a server name let me know I am stuck on evilmale productions but yeah I think its kinda corny dont wanna use my handle for my company name

Aaaah. Very cool EvilMale! That sounds very exciting! :D I can't even begin to imagine how that would work, lol. I'd love to read about how this goes for you. Are you going to run that from home:) I'm completely clueless, haha. As for the name... My imediate thought is... Don't use the word "evil" in the business/server name, lol. That would definitely scare away many prospective customers I think. :D I think in creating the name for it you should choose a name that makes you look inspiring, FAST and trustworthy.

Cheers and best of luck in that project!

Thanx Schot and yes I will be running my buissness from home I am sick of working for other people been doing it for so long and I have enuf time saved up from the military and in my 401k I should be good to start with in the next month or so I hope but hey even the best laid plans can go wrong so I am shooting for sept oct to be on the safe side

Does that mean we get free web-hosting? :D

hehe, good luck with your project, I hope everything will go smoothly and that one day you'll be able to retire as a rich man. :D

Well if gogo wants hosting maybe I can work something out lol....... you never know and I dont hope to get rich just financialy set well rich enuf to send my kids to colledge

Great to see your going to be in business for yourself and doing something you love. Regarding a name, it's a challenge but lots of fun.

Short words/names help, but most of them have already been bought. Making up a name, perhaps a foreign word could help, but you'd have to be sure it's something that's easily memorable and friendly.

What kind of names would I like to see when looking for hosting...qualties?

Strength, speed, trustability, solidity, stability, and something easily memorable.

Words that are too "with it" and stylish can get old fast, and if you're in business to stay in business, inclusivity and polling is necessary to make sure that no demographics are excluded through intimation or accidental "isms".

Unless, of course you're trying to only play to an intense, smaller niche market.

heh, this is fun, hope you enjoy getting that name, I know I love looking for em!

:D

gogo

Cool, I think I must call you EvilMister from now on :hugs: about the name, thinking of names is a special thing I always take my time on, no matter what it is for, even if it's naming the little pimple on your nose... skip that last thing >.<;

What about Jank, dunno where that got from, Jank... tell me what you like and maybe I can come up with something better

*goes to wonder on what "Jank" is...*

Sylph

.....Jank.....

I have been thinking about this one for a long time and it will be really nice to be independat and be my own employer

Working at home, if we're disciplined enough, is both attractive and compelling. If it's a hobby that we enjoyed before, then I can easily see it translating into an at home job.

:)

gogo

its been nice being at home and getting my office set up the demo is all done and currently waiting for my building materials so I have a few days to kill lol but oh well I cant complain