Banner request

Hi all,

Well I am envious of your fabulous sigs and avatars, and was wondering if anyone would be able to create one for me. I would like a celtic entwined heart with a long stemmed rose and sword crossed over each other so it is like an emblem, or coat of arms per se.

I may have an image but need to do some searching on my comp that maybe be useful.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there funkified. :P

A little gogobird had told me about the fact that you'd be interested in having a banner. I had an idea in mind so I just went ahead and did it without realizing you had made a specific request. Whoops! lol. Well it's pretty far away from your request but none the less here is something I threw together for you using parts of a banner I had made in the past. Maybe this could hold you over until your request is fulfilled. :D

funkified.gif

Hi there funkified. :P

A little gogobird had told me about the fact that you'd be interested in having a banner. I had an idea in mind so I just went ahead and did it without realizing you had made a specific request. Whoops! lol. Well it's pretty far away from your request but none the less here is something I threw together for you using parts of a banner I had made in the past. Maybe this could hold you over until your request is fulfilled. :D

funkified.gif

Oh Schot that is fabulous of course I will use it, I just love surprises

Zomg...you gave Funkified the DarkMatters Groove Jellybean...

:D

Quick Funkified! Run! lol. :P

Enjoy tha beanie!

heh, I kinda had me eyes on that jelly bean and wanted to swipe it for my own t shirt. when you weren't looking schot :P

Oh well.

Have fun with it Funkified!

:D

gogo

Awh gogo. We can still make you a special beanie shirt if yah wants. I'm sure Funkified won't mind if you're extra nice to her, lol.

Here's a slightly adjusted version Funkified. To fit the other words in. :P

funkified1.gif

Awh gogo. We can still make you a special beanie shirt if yah wants. I'm sure Funkified won't mind if you're extra nice to her, lol.

Here's a slightly adjusted version Funkified. To fit the other words in. :cow_white:

funkified1.gif

What can I say Schot, you are a never ending amazement, thanks so much

p.s. ok now my curiosity is up.....what was the jelly bean used for before:)

Edited by Funkified

ahh, I loved that jellybean ever since Schot made it last year.

I'm glad someone with such great energy as yours got something which has helped DarkMatters through all the tough times when we were homeless and waiting for a new home.

He couldn't have picked a better person to gift it to.

:cry:

gogo