What's great about FDM

So..we all love FDM 'cos we all love Funkified and ninja kangaroos.

Got it :P

Here, here, well said...

Here's to Funkfied and the Ninja Kangaroos...

Only at F...D...M... !

Woot!

:woot:

gogo

p.s. @ Funkified, I was on work contract there for only a few months but loved the beaches, where even I got burned. What really struck me though was how much interest there was in Sydney's community to go out and buy ready-made foods and/ or even just eat out in cafes adn restaurants seemingly full time. Gotta say I loved it, and the apartment that was rented in Mosman was superb. I felt like I was living in a tropical jungle on a mountain top :lol:

Woo

p.s.s. Gial, yeah...twas the Dingos mate ^^t

Got it :lol:

Got it :lol:

Here, here, well said...

Here's to Funkfied and the Ninja Kangaroos...

Only at F...D...M... !

Woot!

:woot:

gogo

:blush: :blush: :blush: Awww guys, now I am blushing :hugs:

:drinks: to the ninja kangaroos :)

p.s. @ Funkified, I was on work contract there for only a few months but loved the beaches, where even I got burned. What really struck me though was how much interest there was in Sydney's community to go out and buy ready-made foods and/ or even just eat out in cafes adn restaurants seemingly full time. Gotta say I loved it, and the apartment that was rented in Mosman was superb. I felt like I was living in a tropical jungle on a mountain top :lol:

Woo

gogo,

Was it during the Summer months:) The Cafe scene in Sydney is massive, with so many cultures catered for. I love the experience of trying new dishes and it always tastes better when someone cooks :)

Why did I join?...

To be honest with you all, I was not expecting anything form the forum at first but I thought I'd give it a try, I don't know why, I get lots of forum invites and most times it's straight to the bin since my time is kindof precious these days with school and writing, and mailing to people, signing in and out from dozzens of forums took too long and you lose the community feel that way, but why did I stay here? I don't know, I think it is because, well, take it or leave it, youa ll are kinda.. nice, I think. When Gogo sent me an invite I was kinda like "Sigh..." but now I'd praise it to the heavens, so don't kill me for my former self ^^ we all make "mistakes" also I like to be here and I feel handicapped when I'm unable to come here when something comes to my mind.

Also something most people should do, always have a pen and paper with you (I do!) because when somethings pops into your mind write it up, since you will forger it when you get home from shopping or something ^^ but again, this is just me.

So, for short, Thank you Gogo for bringing me here :o

Sylph

Lol, I think you just got the entire community blushing with your words Sylph :P. Thank you. It's stuff like that that keeps the FDM team and the community going.

:D

gogo

p.s. @ Funkfified, ayup...summer months and ooh yeah, bars and cafes were hopping :hugs: