Rappelz? Rappelz!

Never or maybe heard of it ?

Rappelz - a classic Asia MMORPG for free -- yes it's for free :bounce: -- 3D Game

Typical Asia Grinder, Dungeon Parties, farming etc. pp.. but... it's fun :bounce: yes! -- the RAD-Community has allready 33 Rappelz Player and if you're interested in, then just take a look.

http://www.gpotato.com -> rappelz

You can find a lot of pics over at the rad photogallery, the game is in english ( ^^ ) and it's playable with all your peeps on the same server.

I know this is very short introduction for a game, no description about the pros and cons. OK some :

- party play with 8 peeps (even hundreds can be active on the same server)

- 3 general races, each with 3 classes

- fighter, mage, breeder

- you can have a pet in the game which fights with you or for you

- intersting skill system

- questing system

- pvp possible in special arenas to test your skills

- servers sometimes very laggy

- usabillity not perfect

- grafix are nice but not the best

- korean to english translation sometimes are .... worse than my english ^^

I think it's worth to give it a try, a new client is atm under development with lots of enhancements (actual is Client Epic III).

If you have questions, then ask.

Cheers!

Pyx

Looks like a brilliant game, PowerPyx and pretty comprehensive for free! How is all paid for...are the swords emblazoned with sony or hitachi?

:bounce:

gogo

nope... really .. the game is free ... even you wanna play it up to level 100 ... the thing is that they have special mounts and special items you can pay for... ok the y are usefull but not necessary to play the game.. that's how it works!

also lots of players ingame offers theese special items for rupees (like gold in sacred).

Oh cool! I actually have downloaded this but haven't installed it yet... Someone asked me to so I could play with them.. but due to my really bad short term memory, I cant remember who it was!! (When in doubt.. I blame the hair color) :lol:

So If anyone knows, Let me know, so they know I have it now! :lol:

:)

You know Pyx I can't help but read this topic as Rupunzel Rupunzel...then I imagined you were wanting someone to throw down some golden hair...I know I think I should get out more :lol: but despite my odd word association it sounds a pretty cool game...I'll check it out over the weekend...cheers for the linky and heads up :lol:

• 10 months later...

just saw this game when surfin around on internet :viking:

http://rappelz.gpotato.com/ad/

anyone tried it?

I think I am going to click that download thingy and try it.. it's freeit says..

oh and it's a trailer on the site ;)

edit: I just saw something, here is the official gameproducers site

clicky :)

they seem to be the makers of flyff and other free mmo's...

Edited by Erling

Yeah, I've got a few low-ish level chars & several of my friends play it, but I just don't like the graphical style much. Played it for a bit & then went back to Mythos/GW... My friends like it though.

it looks a bit GW'ish, on the trailer I saw mounts... tell about the mounts pleeeease? :)

edit: omg! again? :viking::) sorry ;) need to be more carefull with this topic thingy...

Edited by Erling

lol, no worries, heh... we have so many topics in this forum, the only reason I remembered that we had another thread, was because of the unusual name of this game :viking:

New topics are always great Erling, thank you!

:)

gogo

p.s. I've actually never seen ingame pics... anyone got any?

• 2 weeks later...

A few of my friends have tried this game out and have liked it the controls are similar to that of sacred as in you point and click. It is a true grinder game there are a few quests that you can do. as with some MMORPG you can have professions or multiple professions. I my self have tried this game out but never really got into it. The Graphics are really nice. But with all the games I have been playing lately I really never gave this one a chance for fear of spreading my time to thin on games I am really enjoying ATM.