Post your highest Hardcore Toon's levels!

I'm coming to realize that are some pretty good players on site not just from D.a.r.k. but from all over the globe and other forums.

So...how many peeps here have made it up to the golden guilded hall of Sacred with Hardcore Toons?

I know I've never done it...but I know that Csaszar's and Therion's herd of Uber Level toons is firing up my hunger for the top.

My highest level toon now in Underworld is my Ebolts Daemon level level 152

My second highest toon is an old Trader Seraphim level 131

Do you guys have any high leveled in Hardcore?

Show em if you got em and if you don't you can tell us about your toons that are closest to closing in on the mark.

Cheers!

:woot:

gogo

p.s. Funnily enough, highest ranked toons in HC is something which we've never really talked about. How bout an onsite Hall of Fame? :P

My overall highest toon is this one, 150lvl magic wood-elf. I have no idea why she is on the ladder anyways if you look the time when she was created.

Other high level toons are 135lvl we, 137lvl glad (In Sacred Plus), 122lvl glad, 120lvl Bm, 117lvl we, 116lvl seraphim.. and the list goes on and on. That was chars I currently have, but have deleted lot of 100-120 toons to make room. I bet I have made over hundred lvl100 or higher level toons so far... or aleast fifty if not hundred :D

My chars are a level 163 sword vampire, which is my ultimate rune machine.. level 149 fire-, air- and trader bm .. level 150 ranged we .. level 149 bomber de .. 149 fadalmar gl with max dagger stare and heroic .. level 130 air- and water bm .. level 163 flamethrower, mf and forge dwarf .. and last a level 104 dw melee seraphim.

Uhm, I just sum up a few here ^^

And then of Course my 110 Hell Sphere Daemoness Victoria X. :)

My alltime highest is my DE at 147 or something. He's pre-ladder, but still on my (first) account. Private Joker is the name, being shockingly underpowered is the fame.

Hi :)

Uhm, I just sum up a few here ^^

I have sometimes too much time at the workplace :D so fear my list!

216 - Csaszar's (D.a.r.k.) Horsebabe of DOOM - Seraphim

She is my newest - and highest ranked - toon at 216. Magic seraphim on top of a horse - a pretty fine combination! Rotating energy blades and flashing light pillars from the sky.

216 - (D.a.r.k.) Csaszar - Daemon

Disk demon. I created her to appear on the ladder. Later old chars showed on the ladder so now I have her as well:

216 - Lorgar's (D.a.r.k.) Sister - Daemon

Another disk demon. A previous one. Now she is my "Jack of all trades" demon. Trying out the different forms. If I would have enough time I would play her but...

216 - Csaszar THE (D.a.r.k.) Elf - Dark Elf

The first HC char who reached 216 among my toons. Pretty strong - as a Dark Elf should be - and a very good magic finder.

(according to the used gear insane damage, att/def, MF)

205 - (D.a.r.k.) W o u n d w e a v e r - Gladiator

Dual Wield Attack AND Annhilator HH.

204 - Csaszar Got a GUN - Dwarf

Dual purpose Ranged/Axe.

196 - Csaszar of the (D.a.r.k.) Elves - Dark Elf

My invisible assasin. One of my fav char.

He is the founder and the main supporter of the "Dark Elf Liberation Army".

196 - Charlotte Newton of the (D.a.r.k.) - Vampiress

My Unorthodox Vampire build is based on her. Highly succesful and extreemly high damage char. Really very high damage :P

179 - Heavenly Device of Mass Destruction - Seraphim

She is a retired magic seraphim who serves my hideous schemes as a mule and storage.

171 - (D.a.r.k.) Avatar of the Goddess - Seraphim

Dual purpose Sword/shield and BFG. She isnt a true widder but surpisingly durable with pretty nice damage. Do I already mention that I love Seraphims?

164 - Artillery Sergeant (D.a.r.k.) Csaszar - Dwarf

Artillery and flamethrower with occasional cannon shots. And a lot of Greed :P

148 - Druidess of the (D.a.r.k.) Woods - Wood Elf

Pure magic Wood Elf. She is my newest (atm) toon who reached niob. Pretty much fun.

140 - Morgwath of the Dark Elves - Dark Elf

A niob/plat/gold mule - solely created for muling purposes.

I have 3 more chars but they are still little childrens :). A BM*** (100) a Mule Daemon (100) and a ranger WE (124). (If my BM survives - where my other BMs failed - you will hear more of him!)

* Chars without Clan sign are the chars I dont really play anymore and I dont plan to play them either.

* To free up space I deleted some absolutely not used niob chars - who of course arent mentioned here.

Csaszar

*** He is 126 now :)