He's DEAD lol

Well as I was going on my merry little way traversing the hot deserts of Ancaria Darth EvilMale was pumbling orc left and right with showers of Meteors, and engulfing mob of nasties goblins in a spiral of fire. And out of no where came the anceint evil of lag. Darth EvilMale saw a flash of red and then came nothingness.

Ps

Lag Sucks lol

Time to start over I guess

Was that your MS showerguy :P:o

noooeeesss!!

there goes my hope to make a MS BM myself! (oops selfishness)

But man, that must be a little tough on you. If my serphim army can help you with anything all you have to do is call the hotline (5 ct/min)

no seriously.. and I speak out of experience, things can get waaay worse and BM's are hard to raise at first, so not harsch feelings, just keep it up :hugs: You know you can!

AND I KNOW TOO!!

We'll crush them laggy orcs to bits and pieces sometime! (eventually, lol)

Cya ingame again,

Sylph

Yeah it was my shower power guy lol lag death blah I am mad as heck about it it wasnt a cool death if it was cool I could laugh about it but yeah GRRRRRRRRR......... Any ways off to start him out again I think Schot I need a trader lol

Awh no evil. Did my jewelry survive at least?! lol. That's crappy evilmale. :D How's about I help you set up a level 1 uber trade Dwarf. :P