Favourite Sweeties (candy)

hehe you are making me get a sweety craving! Do you remember mojo's? black jacks and fruit salad ....ahh a 10p mix! *droolz* A couple of flying saucers, cola bottles black jacks and fruit salad and milk bottles LOL...ooh and chocolate limes....they would shred your mouth if you weren't careful haha they got really sharp but sooooo yummy!...OMG Floral Gums...those timy little jelly sweets packed with flavour and they smell soooo good!

hehe you are making me get a sweety craving! Do you remember mojo's? black jacks and fruit salad ....ahh a 10p mix! *droolz* A couple of flying saucers, cola bottles black jacks and fruit salad and milk bottles LOL...ooh and chocolate limes....they would shred your mouth if you weren't careful haha they got really sharp but sooooo yummy!...OMG Floral Gums...those timy little jelly sweets packed with flavour and they smell soooo good!

I go to lunch in 4 minutes, I'll be going to the newsagents to get a 10p mix-up, saying that, I'll probably only get 2-3 sweets. :drool:

Does cookies count? I love a macadamia white chocolate chips cookie. :hugs:

I can't quite stomach purely sugar candies, for some reason.

oooh ooooh, I've had Milka chocolate before (some friendly Germans mailed me a lovely big box of different types of European chocolate once)! I've even seen it for sale here in a couple places. Alas, the Milka was somewhat wasted on me as I prefer the bittersweet ones (Lindt 70% cocoa is my chocolate of choice, but 85% is lovely grated into my coffee on cold winter mornings). Hmm, I think my favorite really depends on my mood. Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't... (parahprasing of an advertising jingle for some candy bars here)

Skor chocolate bar.

hershey_skor.jpg

Hands down.

Parmaviolets come in a strong second, but for a classy look that never fails when one of these are whipped out at a party with it's schnazzy wrapper...nothing beats it.

:4rofl:

gogo

• 1 year later...

Skor...what's that?

Lately I've been snacking on Twix bars for an afternoon snack. Yeah, bad practice, and I've just recently traded out that hobby for fresh grapes.

But it seems like my whole family lately has been into Twix's with my aunt showing up at a gathering with a huge Budget Sack of Twix's that were jumped on as soon as she had the courage to take them out after dinner.

Biscuit, that's sort of salty inside, with soft caramel and chocolate...

twix%20choco.jpg

:)

gogo

1176038236redband1.gif

It's the candy that my gf and I eat a lot ("our candy" lol, when I eat it it makes me think of her). Flavors were IIRC strawberry, cherry, raspberry and licorice.

Less sugar, no color thingies or preservatives. Makes me think we're being healthy by eating them :)

Edited by Timotheus