The last time you got a cold was?

Not sure, do 12 hour chills count or 6-24 hour fevers? If they do about 8 months ago, if they don't... um... I can't remember. I don't get sick very often at all, of course I compensate for that with splitting headaches quite often, with dull throbbing ones the rest of the time.

I hear ya with the headaches, Zinsho...but as for colds...wow, I think this is gonna be the longest stretch for me in a LOOOONG time. Claire, are you still feeling horrible you?

Didn't you get that present I pmed you?

It's got a bottle of whisky in the tummy darlin!

:)

gogo

Well Ive caught my "schools back in session" cold from my son. (All those kids carrying infectious diseases :P ) I'm hoping this is quicker than the last one back in April.. oh someone shoot me ! At least so far its just my head that hurts.

Ari, what did I tell you about asking people to do something to you? Of course shooting isn't my style so much but I'm sure someone might enjoy it... if it weren't for the negative side effects of doing so.

But I hope you get better soon regardless, otherwise who will I get to tease and make laugh when I show up online at night?

Get some rest and take it easy, I'm sure you'll be better in no time.

Edited by Zinsho

Thank you Zinny :P I know.. I really need to refrain from saying Bite me. :) Oh no worries though, a silly head cold can't keep me out of the game.. may just need to stay isle or merchant bound though .. to be on the safe side :)

Or get out your drunken BM and try to play that way?

Of course, if you remain merchant bound then that means we'll just have to talk to you all the more? :P

I'll be around tonight, as usual, same time as the last few nights most likely.