New Avatar and Sig request

Ok I want to keep the same guy on my Avatar and Sig but would really like darker colors like Dark Blue's and greys is it possible?

I'd like to help. but then you'd have to beg...

hehe, just kidding, just gimme a couple o' days since I can't download any pics today and when I download tomorrow, will only be able to work on it at home tomorrow evening...

So this is not exactly the pic that you have... also, the quality of the pic is not as good as I initially thought (when downloaded), so the result's resolution sux a little, but anyhow...

here you go :

evilmale.png

So there's a little blue and a little grey :cha (18):

It's a lot more difficult to work with ol' Darth Maul than I thought ! Well if you like the blue print (mind the pun), just let me know what you want changed ?

Great cut out jobby Scleameth and I really like the subtle touch of the border you made. :hugs:

P.s.

Oh and I just realized lettering in the background! Cool! :cha (18):

I used this tutorial to write the EvilMale text, but unfortunately I had gone past the point of no return (photoshop history-wise) after merging layers (It would have been more crisp if I could do the lighting effect on the background layer only) and had to create a duplicate layer and change the opacity a little, but the end result still came out alright.. Did you notice the Starwars font :) :cha (18):

I used the same tut in the Sacred wallpaper competition with

this background... I looooove this background, but no-one else really did... 'each to his own' I suppose. :hugs:

I used the same tut in the Sacred wallpaper competition with

this background... I looooove this background, but no-one else really did... 'each to his own' I suppose. :Just_Cuz_21:

Oh wow, I've been looking for a shadow warrior pic, what a perfect picture, I'll have that mate *yoink*

Now to make a shadow warrior render!

:P

~Doom