I can't get home!!

Ok I hate to put this here, But Ive checked everywhere on all the forums and there is no word. :D Connection with Sacred is getting worse and worse now.. Yesterday wasn't bad.. Though it was the first time I got the 10021 error in months. Now today Ive been attempting to connect for almost 2 hours. Can anyone connect? or is it just me? :P I just have to ask, before I lose my mind :) I just want to cry!! :)

They seem to be ok for me Ari. Has something with your ip addy changed or some other oddness thats makes Ancaria evict you?

Hope you get it sorted soon. Keep us posted :D

Thanks Claire :D Nope nothings changed here, Same Ip, same settings, and it played fine all night last night. Ill see if my husband will look into it when he takes a break from wow.. I hope thats soon. *crossing fingers*

Well It looks like what has happened to me before.. several of the servers I bounce through to connect to sacred are at 100% data loss. Good old At@t servers, So I guess it will be hit and miss on when I can connect, I just hope its fixed quicker than last time which took over a month. Oh well At least I still have my exported chars. Ill have to play with setting up something on the local to at least get my playing in for a bit.

Ill keep trying the main one though!

Guest FrostElfTwin

Thunderstorm activity can affect internet connections... don't forget... our packets each take their own route between us and the other end... so if they have to pass through thunderstoms... bad things can happen.

Also, Ascaron's attention is firmly on the Games Convention which starts Thursday. Sacred2 must be running (and well) for that! All resources are focussed there!!

Oh Thats a great point!

Being the convention is something so far away (And my ability to not go) I had forgotten about it.

One other aspect too, the last few days there were some glitches with the phone systems in Mass as well (where these servers are). In trying to contact my grandmother, no calls would go through just the messeges all circuits are busy.

Well I'm still trying.... I'm hopeing for that stray moment of connection!

So in the meantime It has given me some time to get to know NWN 2, I can finally walk a straight line and kill things!! I haven't ventured online with it yet though.

owch

Ari, that sounds painful. Your fix...what about your fix!

Glad to see you got some time in Ancaria...though don't think the gobbies minded much with you giving em a break

:dance:

gogo

Hehe All I did was keep trying to connect! woot! So Now I don't dare log out! haha Im happy though :dance: Ill enjoy it for however long it lasts.