Top 25 Sacred Guides at DarkMatters

We are proud to present the first of our: Sacred Guides: The Top 25 at DarkMatters!, Most popular, well read, Sacred Guides in our index.

Check it out, our awesome contributors now have a top 25 list. We'll update this list again in 2 months. This is not to ignore those Guides that have not been included, each and every Guide is wonderful and we Thank everyone for submitting them :D

Without ALL our contributors there wouldn't be a top 25 or Index :bow:

:) :) :)

Ty Wolfe but you have been around for such a long time your info is valued just as much and a big thanks to you for all your help through out the yrs And Nice job Claire I finnaly sat down and looked at the full list really good job on compiling all the top builds

Edited by EvilMale

Claire, you are once again at the top of you game. You've brought glamor to the guides and it looks great. A big thanks from me to everyone that has worked hard, run their tests, done the work and finally published. ALL the guides in the Index are wonderful, but, of course, some will just be read more. Does this mean they're better or more important? Well, who knows.:4rofl: But one thing that a guide maker here who wants to get their guides better-read and thereby share their info better, is by putting a link to their guide in their SIF and/or wherever else you post. If you'll notice, Myles and Epox both have sigs to their guides in their SIF sigs. Peeps click on their sig links and bango..it registers as another view here at DarkMatters. Visibility can play a big part in getting your guides out there, as well as good titles. Things that are catchy yet descriptive of what exactly the guide is about serve well. If, for example someone is looking for a vamp guide, and within your title you have a few catchy words plus the words "vamp guide" you have a far higher chance of scoring a new "view" on your guide from an interested searcher.

The amount of work Claire had to do for this top 25 is rather staggering, so it's not something that will be updated often. Probably no more than every two months. We're actually all a bit tickled with some of the ones that made it onto this list, but we're far, far more pleased with the amazing work that the community has written.

Enjoy the guides!

:)

gogo

Congrats on finishing this project Claire! That was a great deal of hard work and it paid off very nicely. :4rofl: Seeing the list has got me curious now so I'm off to read a bunch of them. :)

Amazing that my Blizzard build has been so widely read. I'll have to come up with an idea of appropriately updating the thread since she has more experience with melee versus magic. One thing for sure is that I don't feel comfortable putting split anywhere on her, so it will be more of a challenge to keep up with the others in the next upcoming Kamikaze game.

Guest FrostElfTwin

To DaveO: I'm not so surprised that your Blizzard WE guide has been read so much! :drinks:

You're exploring and sharing an area not covered before. :rockon:

To Claire: Way to go!

• 2 weeks later...