The Bourne Ultimatum

Katran

I saw the last part of the Bourne movies yesterday and have to say I liked it.

It still has the feel of the other two parts. Action packed fast and keeps you locked to your seat.

The story gets finished at last and we get to see what really happened to Bourne and who he really is.

The movie gets my thumbs up! :blush:

I saw this a week or two ago, right about when it first came out here. Certainly plenty of action and the plot actually makes some sense. Definitely has the feel of the earlier movies. I agree with Katran, most enjoyable.

Woot, finally a good discussion topic!

I love this whole series of movies because they have great consistency, good plot (It shouldn't rot your brain too much), and great action. The more action the better.

It ties things together much better then the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series did, almost rising up to the Lord of the Rings trilogy category. They are at the top of my list.

It looks like we are all on the same page here. :blush:

What I feel really works for this movies they are preset as action movies but the bring so much more.

The fact alone that every movie joins one after a noter so great and you never say wait where did that come from is so refreshing. A lot of movie makers of big block basters should take notes on how nice this movies flow one after the other.

The movie is good, the books are very well written btw. They mythology etc is more explicit in the books, reason obvious.

I enjoyed the movie knowing the plot, the amount of dialogs vs actions is handled smoothly in the movie. That takes some skills.

I like it, definitely one of the better Matt Damien there is.

I'm on the same page as everyone here. And blade, I like the way you said it...consistent. You know, I was rather pleasantly surprised after watching the first one. I would never have thought that Matt Damon had the chutzpah or gravitas to pull off a role like this. Lately his roles have been getting better and better, and this franchise is a great example of the work he's putting into it. Yes, the action is awesome, yes the plot is always interesting...but the one word that comes to mind for me when thinking of this series that, I think always keeps my eyes glued to the screen is this...cruel. Yes, life is cruel, and this series has never held back on this dark part of the spy trade. I think it was the second movie, where our heroe's driving in his car with his loved one beside him in the seat, a few seconds after which she's shot by the assassin. Cruel.

It gives this series it's edge and it's something I come back hungry for. It's not often you'll see endeared characters in roles that we appreciate with a great script.

But these movies have it.

Looking forward to watching this final installation.

:)

gogo