Caffiene Overdose

:)

It would take 114.15 cups of coffee to kill me. So I can safely drink a few more everyday. :)

Edit: And 3310.24 glasses of Chocolate Milk. :lol:

Edited by toret

rofl!

Love the Comic!

After quitting coffee...

Dude one: "How are you?"

Dude two: "I'm in an irrational murderous rage, but I'm too sleepy to act on it" *slumped in front of keyboard*

Dude one: "Oh, that's fine then."

:oooo:

Don't worry DN, it depends on weight. I know you are at least 1000 pounds so it will take alot to put you under. :D

J/k bro! ;)

BTW, the worst drink only takes ~35 cups of it to kill you! I am ~170 pounds, so that is for an average person. ;)

BUT, sorry to alleviate your your fears, it is much more likely for you to die of washing our your enzymes then from caffeine. You can drink maybe 100 cups of just water and die. :oooo:

Np, "Baldeo," I actually have paid attention to how much caffeine I take (especially combining coffee, energy drinks, and stuff) to keep me awake and focus, and sometimes my heartbeat really scares me... I actually have set myself a limit to what I can do to my body, and it is called college. After that... I hope I don't get one of those 16h-a-day jobs.

when they compute all that, I do not think you would drink all that amount in one shot right :)

;)...By taking what you like sparringly..(is that word ?! lol....Omg I am becoming more francophone and can't remember the english words HALP!! ), I doubt you would die :woot:

if one really wants to claim insurance money and have the close ones to inherit money from his/her death, and SUE to the companies FOR negligence (not specifying in their drinks "drinking more than X numbers may kill you" and as a result he/she die) ONE CAN DRINK EXACTLY THAT AMOUNT In the Provided lINK LOLOLOLOLO it would be a sweed death or...a provoqued dream death LOL

:D;)

Edited by OuttaTown

:4rofl:

Yes, I think it is impossible to drink it all in one shot... exept this one friend of mine... oh never mind...

@DN: Yeah bro, its called college. Good luck not getting a 16 hour a day job. You might die young if that happened. :4rofl: