Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

I realy hope that someone has soon the time to check http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21360-pages-that-needs-some-love as well^^

It's a nice list sneakor and that kind of strategy will work amazing on the big wikis. The thihg is, that our own Wiki community here has usually just volunteered work for whatever their interest is, as our group is so small :heart:. Everyone is talented their own way, and has their own loves and time schedules, and pages they want to work on for their own reasons I think. Keeping our contributions as hobby and something to do while not at work keeps us sane and alive and this wiki work fun^^

Right now, I kind of see thousands of pages needing love and am just grateful for anyone/everyone who shows up and wants to add a single period, a picture, or write a poem.

That's why this Latest Updates topic works well, IMO..it's all about what people come forth to show that they have done to share, and to inspire with.

No stress this way, just a hobby for us

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1

Knuckles you literally made the Carrier Imp page 6 seconds before I did...imagine my surprise when I click 'save' on the Ice and Blood page and find a blue link to it! ROFL

LOL :lol:

There's stil tons of room on that page for more info and pix, lol I was just telling Knuckles, this is the kind of media/art that you love, imp page was always a golden thing to have done, he's finally got his place on the wiki!

:bounce:

gogo

Knuckles you literally made the Carrier Imp page 6 seconds before I did...imagine my surprise when I click 'save' on the Ice and Blood page and find a blue link to it! ROFL

Nice job on the page....noticed you had 2 links for expansion bestiary.....right now the enemies aren't categorized by version of game. I did most of the bestiary...if you want, I can build those pages for you

Edit: I changed the names of those 2 links slightly.....just so they read the same as pages in Places section (hope you don't mind)

• Like! 1

I didn't make those links, they were already there long before I came along. ;)

But, they were on my mental list of "things to ask about at some point." It seemed weird those links existed, since all the beasts of the expansions were already on the Wiki.

LOL :lol:

There's stil tons of room on that page for more info and pix, lol I was just telling Knuckles, this is the kind of media/art that you love, imp page was always a golden thing to have done, he's finally got his place on the wiki!

:bounce:

gogo

Nice work on the imp you guys!

30t2iir.jpg

:dance:

gogo

Nice job Flix....we all keep this up...I calculate we need only 6438 more days to finish :)

Noticed during vids that the poor ole Carrier Imp never got a home of it's own...made a basic page but needs a lot more in-game info on it

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Carrier_Imp

Please add the note, that the Imp is only available since Ice & Blood

I realy hope that someone has soon the time to check http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21360-pages-that-needs-some-love as well^^

It's a nice list sneakor and that kind of strategy will work amazing on the big wikis. The thihg is, that our own Wiki community here has usually just volunteered work for whatever their interest is, as our group is so small :heart:. Everyone is talented their own way, and has their own loves and time schedules, and pages they want to work on for their own reasons I think. Keeping our contributions as hobby and something to do while not at work keeps us sane and alive and this wiki work fun^^

Right now, I kind of see thousands of pages needing love and am just grateful for anyone/everyone who shows up and wants to add a single period, a picture, or write a poem.

That's why this Latest Updates topic works well, IMO..it's all about what people come forth to show that they have done to share, and to inspire with.

No stress this way, just a hobby for us

:hugs:

gogo

It was just a siden note ;)

Forgot that he came as part of the Sacred 2 Collector's Edition!

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/42884/Sacred-2-Fallen-Angel-Collectors-Edition-Trailer

:)

gogo

Thats maybe partially correct. In the PC user manual for ice & blood is the imp still listed. I got him with the steam Gold version - so no CE needed for pc to get him?

Since I was starting to work on here I did nothing else in my sparetime. Now I'm feeling suddenly tired of translating and editing stuff. I hope you guys can understand if I take a break and do some holidays off the wiki for 2 or 3 days and start gaming again? :)I have to satisfy my addiction :P

Edited by Sneak0r

Since I was starting to work on here I did nothing else in my sparetime. Now I'm feeling suddenly tired of translating and editing stuff. I hope you guys can understand if I take a break and do some holidays off the wiki for 2 or 3 days and start gaming again? :)I have to satisfy my addiction :P

Don't worry sneakor, we've been here for many years now, sacredwiki will be here awaiting you after game addiction, loving games and keeping the energy is what keeps it all goin!

:crazy:

gogo

Absolutely man! Don't burn yourself out, got to keep it fun! :dance:

Edited by Flix

Thanks Ysne :)

And has anyone seen all the new wiki updates? I'm just catching them all now, I'll start linking to them over the nex wee while...this is definitely one of my favorites, as Wiki was in sore need of some updates to Ice and Blood page:

axz0ya.jpg

Stunning work on the formatting, great work Flix!

:)

gogo

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates