A bug or what with my Battle Mage

Hey all. Today I have met with my first personal sacred bug. It has to do with my Battle Mage. When ever I log in a game he has 3000 life point damage on him. It not like he has taken them in battle just that the damage is there. It takes the normal regen. time for him to get his hit points back to full. I thought that this was just my BM but Enci today said that he has the same problem with his BM only in his case it is 1000 damage points.

From the start I will tell you that I have zero from the take damage from you own weapon or what was the name of that option so that is not the case. I wanted to post some pics from it but for some reason I cant take a pic. in game.

I will be very greatfull for any help or info anyone can give me becasue I heard some scary stories of what may happen to my BM and since he is my first real toon I wont want him to be gone in to nothingness.

Once again thanks. :o

Hey Katran. :)

This does happen to me from time to time but only if I had previously left the server with low health. In that case the server saves your character as missing some health and will be the same upon re-entering the game. Something else that it could be is a matter of changing armor pieces just before leaving the server. At your level a single piece can easily affect your health by 3000 points and more.

Those are the things that come to mind. In my own experience I have never had this problem which makes me a little worried for you... Be careful Kat. :)

Hi :)

I think I might discovered why is that happening.

If you relog with an item in your hands (either in the wepon or the shield slot) what has some bonus that raises your total Health Points - when you relog you will miss that bonus.

Ofc this is just a temporary stuff - and the missing points are not damage but the bonus points not added until you regenerate or heal them.

I checked this with my own BM who are has a bonus Phys regen ring in his sword and could recreate th effect. Of course its possible that there are other causes but this is a good theory to start experimenting.

shot0777.jpg

This what I was seeing when Katran was entering the game, then after a few moments he had restored full health. I was worried because of the 'happenings' I had with my demon. I also wondered like Csaszar if this is equipment related or maybe a lag on the server?

What ever it is I would advise caution :S

Hi

Scary things....

I think that no life things is definitely server related - like the bad load (when you log in but cant move).

Having PAIN mod shouldnt affect you outside combat but (hehe) we can never know with Sacred.... but have you really some item with PAIN (each hit draws own life energy)?

Btw:

When was that pic taken? If after a laggy play that may be a reason for it

It sounds nasty. I hope it works out for you Katran. :)

If the problem persist, maybe you should ask the staffer to revert your character to an earlier stage.