windows vista :S

I am sorry I post this here I didnt find and suport topic's :)

I use windows vista and when I instaled sacred I had a few problems but I found a sulotion I had to take of auto start when I put in the cd and run it as administartor problem fixed

by just do some googling

but I get the screenshot problem because vista drives with 64 bits colour or something (I realy dont remember the exact number) but the point is when I take s screen shot with ctrl+B I get a picture who look like this :

2001819576251551633_th.jpg

anyone have any ideas how to fix this:)

(sorry for my poor english)

Ahh I have no idea how to help you Erling but I am sure one of the more techically minded peeps will be along soon with some help. Have you check the official forum SIF maybe there is some info there for vista users.

Good Luck with it!

I found a kind of solution by using print screen button but the pictures get a bit wierd and the last picture I took with print screen my char didnt appear on the picture :S :)

Katran is right it happens to me and I am running Windows Xp Pro it happens to me every once in a while when I take screen shots

Can you try changing the setting of the GFX32 field in your settings.cfg file, and let me know if it helps? If it's 0 change it to 1, and if it's 1 change it to 0?

Settings.cfg can be found in your main Sacred install directory, and it can be modified with any simple text editor such as notepad or wordpad. Please be sure to make a backup copy before editing it though, just to be safe.

yeah I remeber doing something like that on my old computer but wich program should I use?

word pad says it cant do it it says I cant change it

Edited by Erling

When you look at the properties of the file, does it say "read only" perhaps?

You can't use save/save as, or is it that you cannot change anything like can't even change the document?

yeah me too

but.... WHOHOOOOOOOOO! screens working :lol:

2004283674937421661_th.jpg

or almoust I dont know if it can get better than that whit vista... ...yet:P

it a kind of pissing me off I dont know if it just here but the picture is striped

Vista is not THAT bad of an OS, it looks nice and is IMO a bit more intuitive as XP, and had no real trouble in using it. But! It's just soooo much of a mentor to you it's annoying!

Just think along the line of:

"are you sure?" > yes.

"really sure?" > yes...!?

"really really REALLY sure?" OMG YES!!

"sorry can't do that, you need to be admin!" > FLUBBERING VISTA!! :lol:

Edited by Timotheus
Vista is not THAT bad of an OS, it looks nice and is IMO a bit more intuitive as XP, and had no real trouble in using it. But! It's just soooo much of a mentor to you it's annoying!

Just think along the line of:

"are you sure?" > yes.

"really sure?" > yes...!?

"really really REALLY sure?" OMG YES!!

"sorry can't do that, you need to be admin!" > FLUBBERING VISTA!! :BlobRed:

u forgot the part where vista dont run propely and says: we are sorry windows vista had a problem we are now looking for a solution

(w8ing w8ing w8ing) we did not find any sulotinon on the problem will you w8 to the program works again (never happens) or will you close program

are u sure u want to close the program ? and then the goes over again as Timotheus said again and again and again!!

some good things is that the anti virus is better and I like the style! :D